PART:14

LEAP OF ONE WEEK

Its been a week since keesh got engaged and naira's emotional breakdown in front of Kartik. However she didn't open up about her feelings to him but it was the first time she cried her heart out in front of someone after her parents death. She really felt comfortable being around him. Unknown to her she was falling for him and kartik was already fallen for her. Both were unknown to this fact. Naira joined kartik's office recently. Everything was normal till now. She was changing herself for her parent's dreams, for her future and unknowingly for kartik. She started accepting her new life along with singhanias. Singhanias were happy with the fact that she herself is getting involved with them unaware about the fact that it was kartik's efforts. Naira became really close to kartik as she used to spend her most of the time kartik as aditi went to relatives due to some issues.

While Kartik on the other hand was falled madly for her. Her breakdown affected him the most. He just ignored the fact that Rishabh like her. He only concentrated on the fact that he can't see her like that. Although he didn't know what was actually she feeling yet he was determined to help her to move on. He asked her to join him as soon as possible. These days he made every possible effort to make her understand that she needs to move on from past and even helped her in taking initiative for that. He helped her learning the basics in business and how to cope up with people's mindset and many more thing. In short he was her guide personal guide. A mentor. He really fell hard for her in one week being close to her. She  used to be with him mostly and her efforts to follow all his advices and follow them impressed him the most. Actually his life was revolving around her now and her life around him.

And Rishabh was all eager to propose her. He wanted to do it on the engagement day but failed due to the happenings. So, now he decided to propose her infront of their families in his parents anniversary. He wanted to show her that he openly accepts that he loves her not now but since their childhood. He was really looking forward to the party. He had shifted from Goenka Villa to their house along with his parents as they had their own house in udaipur.

As keesh wanted to have a destination wedding in Goa so they had to plan out the things for it. They decided to fix up the things at singhanias during dinner

IN OFFICE

IN KARTIK'S CABIN

Kartik was busy in his work when Rishabh entered. Honestly, Rishabh really felt that Kartik's advice has always helped so he decide to tell him first about his plans. He told kartik about his plan. While kartik couldn't react much to this news and just smiled to him as naira interrupted.

Naira(side hugging him): hey rishabh tum yaha.
Rishabh: haa kuch kaam tha. Ok then bye mai chalta hu
Naira: bye
Kartik: bye

Rishabh left while Naira went to Kartik's shelf looking for some files after taking his permission. She never dared to touch his things without his permission. As she saw him once getting angry on someone for touching his things. She was finding some particular file when kartik being lost in thoughts of Naira and Rishabh being together Kartik hit the table hard. Naira sensed that she might be in bad mood she hurriedly completed her work and was about to leave in hurry when she bumped into kartik. Kartik was confused seeing her in hurry. He stood in her way and she bumped into him. She crashed into his chest. He just holded her to prevent her from falling and wrapped his arms around her waist. They both were lost in their eyes. Naira saw hurt in his eyes and was trying to find the reason behind it while kartik just didn't her to go away from him. He just wanted the time to stop and claim her as him. Kartik was the one who recovered first. He made naira also realise their positions.

Naira: I am sorry voh
Kartik: itni jaldi kis baat ki thi
Naira: voh mujhe laga tumhara mood kharab hai aur kahi mujhpar gussa na nikal do isliye
Kartik: tumpar kyu nikalata
Naira: voh mai

Just then the peon interrupted their conversation. And kartik left for his meeting leaving her confused behind. She realised that her heart was beating fastly and confused why it happened so. While kartik just felt contented when he saw affection in her eyes few moments ago. He  almost forgot about Rishabh's plan. He just was lost in her thoughts while naira in his.

IN EVENING

Naira returned home early due to the get together. She was im her room changing herself in comfortable clothes when mishti came to call her. Naira became the most comfortable with mishti. Although mishti took initiative for investigating that she is perfect for his bf or not but ended up liking her the most. Naira's sober and jolly nature made mishtu determine to make her realise her feelings for kartik. She used to tease naira with his names these days as he was the one who picked and dropped her.

Mishti: naira di aapke driver aa gye aapse milne
Naira(glaring her): mishti
Mishti: tao acha apke boss aa gye yeh chalega
Naira: tu chal neeche mai aa rhi hu
Mishti: di ek baat puchu
Naira: kya
Mishti: apke dil mei kuch kuch hota hai jab bhi aap apne boss ko dekhti hai
Naira: tu theek hai
Mishti: nhi woh mujhe na boss aur employ wali love stories bohat pasand tao mai
Naira(interrupting her): aisa kuch nhi so just stop it and chal neeche.
Mishti: oh ho blush kar rahe ho. Pakka koi baat tao hai
Naira: chal abhi

Naira dragged her while blushing.They went downstairs while Rishabh heard their conversation. He came to bring her down but this piece of information do hurt him. Yet he refused to believe it and decided to do something.

DOWNSTAIRS

Naira, Mishti and Kartik were together. Mishti was still teasing while unknown to naira, she was blushing. Kartik too find both girls and asked them what happened but just them Rishabh interrupted.

Rishabh: naira mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai
Naira: pehle dinner karlo phir baat karlena mujhe bhi bohat bhukh lagi hai

Rishabh reluctantly agreed. They all had their dinner. Later decided up to have a destination wedding in Goa. Keerti loved beach while Naksh wanted privacy. So they end up booking a resort in a Goa and decided to leave for it this weekend. Everyone was hell excited about it.

IN NAIRA AND KARTIK'S SIDE

Mishti was them and indirectly teasing them. Naira knew what was she trying to do. Naira finally excused herself making a excuse that she had to talk to rishabh. Mishti knew about Rishabh's plans. This is the only reason she was teasing naira in her room to. She saw Rishabh going to towards her room earlier. Mishti really wanted her di to be paired up with her bff instead of naira's own bff. She thought to reveal it to him and made such plan.

IN BACKWARD

Rishabh took naira out while naira was all confused seeing him so serious. While mishti too followed them.

Naira: Rishabh kya hua tum mujhe aisa
Rishabh: I want to talk to you naira. I really need to share it with you.
Naira: haa bolo
Rishabh: meri pehle puri baat sun lena aur baad mei react karna. Plz don't take me wrong mai apni marzi thop nhi raha bas share kar raha kyuki I can't keep this till me anymore.
Naira: tum bataoge kya baat hai
Rishabh: Naira ever since our childhood I had some feelings for you. Out of them I used to be protective and caring towards you. I always felt a different feeling growing towards you. But I didn't know what actually was it. I was confused lekin jab mai tumse door gya I realised I liked you. I really liked you. I thought time k saath I will forget you isliye mai contact nhi karta tha tumhe but the day I met again few weeks back I realised It was not my likeness It was love naira. I really love you. I really do naira.

Naira didn't give any reaction to his confession she was so shocked with this confession. Before she could react he was on his forwarding his hand and asking her to be his.

Rishabh: will you be mine naira?

Unknown to both of them, their families witnessed Rishabh confessing his feelings for naira. Some knew about it and some were shocked. Everyone had some expressions. Actually mishti didn't  get any idea to stop them so she thought to bring the family there that maybe he would stop but he failed to notice yet she failed to stop the confession. Kartik too stood there waiting for naira's reply.

Mishti cleared her throat and then naira and risbhabh saw everyone standing there.

_______________________________________

PRECAP: NAIRA'S REPLY.

VOTES TARGET: 65

HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON. STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE.

DO VOTE AND COMMENT.