Things that still haunt me

I am gonna write about a few of the things I have experienced so It could be a pretty big story.
When my family moved to this house, everything was okay for a year I think. I never experienced anything negative But after sometime, I get this really weird feeling. I don't know how to even explain this. I was alone in my home. I was in 5th grade that time and didn't know how to cook so I decided to make bread jam. I was in the kitchen making bread-jam and when I turned around, I saw a shadow of someone running away. It happened very fast and I didn't know what to do. I got scared. I ran out of my house and saw it was raining outside. I was very scared,but then I saw my mother coming from her school so I felt a sight of relief.I didn't tell her anything that time. Now you must me thinking this is all in my mind. I thought the same too since I watch so many horror movies, I thought it was my mind playing tricks. Everything was fine after that. I never experienced anything like that again. Well, atleast for weeks or months.
I was at home alone minding my own business. I was watching T.V,eating chips. Everything was fine,but then I hear the sound of water running. It was like somebody turned on my bathroom's tap on full speed. I was scared.  Didn't have the courage to go there but I have to. I mean I can't leave a tap on. I am not gonna waste water like that. So I made up my mind and decided to go to the bathroom and turn off that tap and did the exact thing. I mean it could be anything right? Maybe my family forgot to turn off the tap. All cool. I again sat on my sofa eating chips watching t.v and suddenly after 5-10 mins heard the same sound,but this time It was coming from the kitchen.... I can see the tap from drawing room running at full speed. I was like no it can't be, It can't be a coincidence. I ran to the kitchen turned that tap off. Ran out of my home(yeah,I have the habit of running away I can see that). Didn't go inside until my sister or my mother came home. Also didn't switch off the t.v because if I did, my mind won't stop telling me what the f*ck just happened. It won't stop telling me not a coincidence, not a coincidence.
[ I didn't tell my parents or even my sister about this because I thought they are not going to trust me. I knew they would say it's all in my head and honestly I didn't know what it was until later]