THE TRUTH that I didn't want to hear

This story is about the time we got to know about the actual truth few months ago. Before telling you what we learnt in september 2020, I would like you to read this story which is of course connected with the main story.
Here it goes.......

As you guys know, we told our parents about our experience and as always they said the same thing "It's all in your head" you are kids. you are imagining things .
Few months after telling them about the experience, something happened. we don't know what but we could sense our parents were hiding something from us. we saw them calling our relatives and talking to them quietly so we won't hear them. Few days after, 2 men came to our house and our parents told us to go to our rooms with our dog shiro(I noticed I haven't mentioned him in the stories but we had a dog named shiro. He was a dachshund) we could heard them talking about our house and some ritual. we knew what was going on and of course we can's ask our parents about it. we were scared really scared.  few days later, those men came to our house again with some things. our parents gave us some money and told us to go out and take our dog shiro with us too. we were scared and tried to ignore what was happening and went to eat some snacks. After some hours, we got a call from our parents asking us to come home. After going to our house, they told us everything's fine and all the bad energy is gone. We didn't really ask any question and just nodded. Next day, our bathroom mirror which had been there for a long time shattered on the floor on it's own. nobody was there. we heard the loud noise and went to see what happened and saw the pieces of glass. Our parents called those men and told them about the incident and they said it's a good thing. It means all the bad energy is gone. My parents were relieved and we went to buy a new mirror and after that, nothing really happened. I mean we were paranoid and I still would not stay at my home alone(took me a long time to do it) but yeah everything went to being normal. We didn't know what really happened I mean why would our parents call someone for cleansing if there wasn't any reason? if it was all in our head?  we never asked them and they never told us.