Part 4

y/n) and Stiles had been friends ever since they were kids. Her mom was best friends with Claudia Stilinski, and although they lived in different towns when they were kids, they saw each other just about every weekend. But in the middle of sophomore year, her parents decided to move to Beacon Hills, and her and Stiles saw a lot more of each other. Their bond grew into something stronger, and they became inseparable. They did everything together.

(y/n) couldn't help her small laugh at the irony. Because after tomorrow, they will have truly done everything together.

There was no denying her underlying feelings for him, she'd grown accustomed to them, and accepted them as they were. How could she not fall for him? He was perfect in every way. Intelligent, funny, kind, not to mention how attractive he'd grown up to be. His sharp jawline, whiskey eyes, messy locks of hair, and moles and freckles she could count for hours.

Maybe this plan of theirs would be a good way to work out her feelings without having to confess.

"What're you thinking about?" Stiles asked, nudging his shoulder against hers, ignoring the Marvel film playing on the tv when he realized she'd zoned out. (y/n) looked over at him and smiled, shuffling closer and laying her head against his shoulder. This wasn't new, but it was much more intimate now. Stiles smiled in response wrapping his arm around her shoulders and rubbing her arm. "Tomorrow?" He asked with a suggestive tone. (y/n) bumped him in the ribs with her elbow.

"No jokes, until after, then maybe," She said. "I just... am trying to get used to the idea, is all"

"So you are thinking about it?" Stiles asked, and she nodded against him. "Are you worried?"

"I don't think so," She sighed. "Just of... after," She told him slowly. "Like, will we be okay? You and I?"

"Why wouldn't we be?" Stiles asked, looking down at her, and she leaned off of him, but stayed close.

"You do realize we're having sex with each other, right?" She said, and he nodded. "Like, getting naked, and having sex with each other"

"Yeah, I got that," Stiles chuckled. "You think that'll mess up our friendship?" (y/n) shrugged.

"I dunno, what if it does?"

"Here, give me your hand," He said, holding his hand out, palm up. She gave him a look, but set her hand in his, letting him intertwine their fingers. "Is this ruining our friendship?" She shook her head.

"No" She whispered back.

Stiles smiled slightly as he leaned forward, hesitating for just a moment, before closing the space between them and kissing her sweetly. His free hand cupping around her cheek softly.

"And did that ruin our friendship?" He asked, to which she shook her head no. She couldn't find herself to say anything, a little breathless from his one kiss, her head swirling with infatuation. It wasn't even their first kiss together. "Then think of it this way, sex is just another physical act that we'll do together"

"You're right" (y/n) nodded, turning back to the tv, and keeping that in mind. She was just a little bit excited though.

"Hold on, you're gonna sleep with him?" Lydia asked, trying not to giggle at (y/n's) words. The girl nodded, while the banshee closed her laptop to devote all of her attention to (y/n).

They were sat in the library, and (y/n) thought she'd mention it to Lydia, since she was the most experienced person she knew. But the banshee seemed a bit too enthusiastic about the idea.

"Perfect, it's about damn time something sparked between you two," Lydia grinned, "The tension was already too much to bear"

"Wait, what?" (y/n) didn't understand why Lydia was so relieved by the news. "What tension? Stiles and I don't have tension, well, now we do, but before we didn't-"