Part 7

"Okay," (y/n) whispered, fingers trailing along his jaw and hooking under his chin, before her thumb rubbed over his bottom lip.  "I'm ready"

He practically had to read her lips from how quietly she'd whispered, but he understood, and nodded his head.  He kissed her one more time, hoping to distract her a little bit as he lined up in place, and pushed in slowly.

(y/n) made a squeak, breaking the kiss as her brows furrowed and she winced in pain.

"You alright?" Stiles asked, stopping completely, his hand cupping her face as he stared at her in concern.  (y/n) nodded sporadically, biting down on her lip.

"Just- go slow," She asked, and he nodded, sliding in all the way, and letting her adjust.  "Oh-" Her hand reached out to grip onto his forearm, and he held her arm back as well, watching as she seemed to relax her body slightly, and gave him a nod to continue.

Stiles repeated his actions a few more times, gaining a little more speed as she got more and more comfortable, and pleasured by the action.  As her moans grew more frequent he gained more confidence, rocking harder, and liking when she'd moan out his name and run her hands over his body.

He could tell there'd be a slight trail of scratch marks on his back, but he didn't mind.

Stiles ducked his head into the crook of her neck, sucking and leaving love bites on her smooth skin.

"Stiles," (y/n) moaned, "I think I'm gonna-"

"I know," He panted back, "Me too" She grinned at him, something seductive and sweet at the same time, before reaching up and kissing him fully on the lips, this time just because she could, and thought it would be the last chance she'd ever get to when this was all over.

The kiss was ended by her orgasm crashing over her in a wave of pleasure, her whole body shook as she moaned out a mess of Stiles' name and profanities, while Stiles rode out his own orgasm.

Both teens fell back onto the sheets, panting heavily and lazy smiles on their faces as the pleasure faded away.  They took a few minutes to catch their breaths before looking over at each other, sharing a happy moment in silence, only conversing through their eyes, and both had the same message.

That was amazing.
Short lived, but amazing.
"I'm gonna clean up," Stiles told her, voice slightly raspy.  "Do you need anything?" She shut her eyes for a moment, feeling tired and winded.

"Clothes, would be nice" She said, and he nodded, brushing his lips over the crown of her head before getting out of bed, rounding up all their clothes to throw into the washing machine, and then putting on a fresh pair of underwear and sweatpants.

"I got you underwear," He told her, holding up a generic pair of blue panties, and (y/n) looked at him from the bed with an unreadable expression.

"What?"

"I bought you underwear, I figured you wouldn't bring clothes over, and you wouldn't want to wear mine, so-" (y/n) giggled, swiping the material from his hands and pulling them up her legs.  "I mean I washed them and everything-"

"You went out and bought me underwear, and washed them?" She asked for clarification, and Stiles nodded, heading to his closet for something she could sleep in.

"I mean yeah" He shrugged his shoulders, thinking it was normal for him to do so, but (y/n) was sat on the edge of his bed now, staring at him with absolute adoration in her eyes. 

"Thank you" She said sincerely.

He'd clearly picked out a nice pair as well, they were soft.

Stiles turned to look at her, smiling and nodding his head before holding up two shirts to offer her.  One long sleeved, and one short.  She picked the long sleeved.  He tossed her the shirt and she pulled it on over her head before he came back to bed.

"You don't care if I sleep without one, do you?" He asked, and she shook her head.

"Nope"

It was weird how normal it still felt between them.  A few minutes ago they were having sex, but right now it felt like their usual comfortable atmosphere.

Stiles stood in front of her a moment, not having anything to say, but just looking at her, how she seemed to glow, and how pretty she looked wearing his shirt.  His heart fluttered in his chest just thinking about her wearing it more often.

"What?" (y/n) asked when he'd stayed silently looking at her for so long.  "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah..." He trailed off, blatantly indicating that he was lying.  (y/n) raised her eyebrows, patting her hand on the spot next to her so he'd sit and talk.  "I don't want to make it weird, promise I won't make it weird?" He rambled out as he sat next to her, and (y/n) nodded, tugging the hem of his shirt she wore down her bare legs a little bit.

"I promise," She answered.  "As far as I'm concerned, we saved each other's lives"

"Exactly, with mind blowing sex" Stiles said, moving his hands around as he spoke.  (y/n) smiled widely at the statement.

"You thought it was mind blowing?" She asked, and he nodded dramatically.

"Didn't you?"

"Yeah," She answered, much more shy than he was.  "I did"

"And look I really don't want to make it awkward or anything and so far I don't think it is at all it feels normal and-and really nice if I'm being honest and if I'm being really honest before all this I was nervous because I actually have some serious fucking feelings for you and I thought this would help with that but now I've only fallen worse because I really like kissing you and I'm actually pretty sure I'm in love with you and I don't know how to tell you that because we literally just had sex and I don't want it to come across weird like in the movies because I really do just love-"