Part 6

"I , uh..." She awkwardly crossed her upper arms to cover herself slightly as she spoke. "Put on something nice" She admitted. Stiles smiled at her, a comforting and safe smile, that made her feel more at ease. He sat up on the bed, hands roaming up and down her sides. While his skin was warm on hers, he left a trail of goosebumps behind.

"It's very nice," He complimented, looking from her eyes and back down to the pretty and expensive looking bra she was in. "Very nice" He mumbled more to himself, and it made (y/n) giggle. Her fingers hooked under his chin, lifting his head so she could kiss him.

This kiss was different. It was sweet, like she was grateful that he admired her so much. Stiles' hands roamed up and down her back in gentle and slow circles, before she laid back, and it was him who climbed overtop of her. (y/n) ran out of breath rather quickly as their kisses became more rushed, heated. And speaking of heat-

Her insides felt like she was on fire, a small pool of wetness growing in her matching pink lacey panties. Stiles' mouth trailed away from her lips, along her jaw, before down her throat. He kept kissing down, nipping slightly at her collarbones, and surprisingly earning a soft, barely there moan from the girl.

But that quiet noise spurred him on, and he kept sliding down, wet kisses towards her chest, and when he reached the valley of her breasts, her back arched slightly.

"This okay?" He asked, breathing heavily. (y/n) nodded in a rushed and demanding fashion.

"Yes, please," She panted out, and Stiles smirked, quickly moving up to peck her lips before going back to what he was doing. The tip of his nose dragged along her skin as he kissed between her breasts, and continuing on down her stomach. He liked the way he could see her breathing sharply as he drew closer to her bellybutton.

When he kissed just below her belly button, he did so with such softness and slowness, that she squirmed underneath him. As his fingers curled around the button of her jeans, he looked back up at her again to ask for permission.

"Yes, Stiles, you can take them off," (y/n) giggled, already anticipating his question. He fumbled to pop upon the button and drag down the zipper so that she could wiggle her legs to kick them off.

It was clear to Stiles that she became very nervous. While (y/n) was realizing, once again, what was happening. Sure, she knew it was coming, and she was more than okay with it. But on the other hand, no one had ever seen her like this before, and she wasn't sure what to do.

Stiles smiled at her, crawling up her body and cupping her face in his hands. She looked up at him with such emotion, he wasn't sure of what, but definitely nerves.

"You're still okay?" He asked softly, thumbs stroking her cheekbones. She nodded her head, sucking in a deep breath as her own hands reached between them to curl her fingers around the hem of his sweatpants. She tugged him down closer to her, their hips bumping and Stiles hissed slightly as his obvious erection rubbed over her core.

(y/n) took the material in her hands and pushed harshly to get his pants off, Stiles helping her and throwing them down to the floor somewhere. She giggled softly at his rushed movement, and reached up to kiss him.

It went from sweet to something else within moments, and her nails begin to drag down his chest, fingers curling around the slight hairs of his happy trail that poked out from his boxer shorts.

"Can I-" Stiles halted his question when her fingers wrapped around his wrist, and pushed his hand down towards where she needed him most. He rubbed gentle and careful circles over her clothed core, and the touch was, in a word, delightful.

Her eyes fluttered shut, something Stiles thought was both beautiful and hot, and her head tilted back as he continued the movements with a little more pressure. Eventually, he hooked his fingers through the band of her panties and tugged them down. (y/n) bent her knees so he could easily pull them off, and tossed the small article of clothing somewhere else in the room.

"You're gonna make me walk around looking for all my clothes?" (y/n) mused, quirking an eyebrow as he took off his own underwear. She tried to hide her gaze as he fumbled for the condom, tearing it open and rolling it on. But she couldn't help but stare at him, she'd never seen so much of him before, and if she was being honest, she was a little intimidated

"You can just wear something of mine," He muttered back, almost lustfully, before crashing his lips down to hers. She moaned at the contact, leaning back so he could position over her. His tongue sliding over her bottom lip before nipping slightly. (y/n) gasped slightly at the action, not having expected it to happen at all, but relaxed under his softer kisses, lips dragging over lips in ways that made her heart flutter.