Sooner Than I Thought!

Jungkook's eyes widen in shock hearing what his grandmother just said. Y/N asks in confusion.

Y/N: Great-grandchildren? I can't get you those! Hahaha! And frankly the one who can get them won't get you those anytime soon!

Both the women laugh out loud when Jungkook makes his presence felt.

Jungkook: Y/N, what do you think you're doing here?

Y/N: Oh, I just heard her calling out for help, there was no one her-

Jungkook: There is plenty of house staff to tend to her, you should've stayed in your limits.

Grandmother: Jungkook?

Y/N: I'm terribly sorry, I'll go now.. (Bows in respect and leaves)

Jungkook followed her quickly catching up to her, he leans in behind her left ear and whispers stringently.

Jungkook: This is my house, remember your place. Now leave.

Y/N simply lowers her head, reddened by Jungkook's cold implosion and walks steadily out of there.

Jungkook turns towards his grandmother who is clearly mad at his insensitive inhospitality.

Grandmother: Is this the Jeon way of treating our guests?

Jungkook: Who does she think she is to waltz around my house without my permission!

Grandmother: She's a nice girl who cares for people around her regardless it's her house or not. That shows great deal of character than what you just displayed there. Such disgrace, I swear!

Jungkook: But ba-

Grandmother: Shut up, Jungkook! I've had enough of your cold and unattached behaviour. This is just not the way to... Live... One's... (She began taking labored breaths)

Jungkook: (Nervously) Babe! What is it?

Grandmother: (Yanks his hand away from her) Leave.. Me.. Let.. Me die.. I will.. Am.. Destined to.. Die... Unhappy.. (Moving her face away from Jungkook to avoid looking at him)

Jungkook: Babe! Babe? Please look at me! Babe?

Knowing how stubborn she could be, after all he was her grandson; Jungkook releases a deep sigh, gets up calling out for Mina who rushes in frantically. Making sure his babe's not alone, Jungkook leaves the garden.

The Restaurant.

Y/N makes her way across the restaurant where she is greeted by an extremely excited couple. The second she took her seat across them both said in chorus.

Jhope & Hanna: We're moving in together!

Y/N: What?

Both: Yes!

Y/N: You'll be living with us then Jhope?

Hanna: No, I'm going to move in to his place.

Y/N: That's cool! But what will I do living in that apartment alo-

Hanna: I didn't think of that.. Oh sorry major!

Y/N: It's okay, chief! I'll get a smaller place! Come on guys, stop sulking! It's such a big night for you... I'm absolutely happy!

Jhope: Y/N, you're the best friend ever! Tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it!

Y/N: Move all the boxes... after all, you're the soldier!

They all laugh but Y/N is just crumbling from within. Kicked out of two houses in one night, great going Y/N. She thinks to herself and takes a sip of her drink dreading the fact that she has to move in back with her family. A group of people who pretty much want nothing to do with her.