You Are Mine to Ruin.

A Month Later

Y/N received Kookies Jams & Jellies in inheritance as Mrs. Jeon left it under her care. Jungkook decided to make JMC a more culturally sensitive working environment for anyone who enjoys working professionally within the PR industry and to be honest that has been serving the company far more famously now.

Their City Car

Y/N: I have three meetings today at Kookies and will be done by 5 ish.. What about you?
Jungkook: Well, believe it or not we have a second season of PTSFW happening, so have a preliminary meeting for that.

Y/N: Oh wow! Sounds exciting!

Jungkook: I'm sure. So, I guess I'll see you at home?

Y/N: Yup! Get out now, I'm running late!

Jungkook: Watch it!

Y/N: Yeah, yeah!

Jungkook steps out of the city car and turns around to see Y/N who is ignoring him. As he smiles, he turns around and enters the JMC building. The driver is about to head out but stops abruptly as Sonija bangs her hand loudly on the bonnet gesturing to watch him where he is going.

After that encounter, Sonija glides inside the building and takes the elevator right up to JMC's floor. She waltzes out of the lift only to enter the executive meeting room where she is greeted by Mr. Louis, his team and of course, Jungkook.

Sonija walks in confidently with her chin high, she places air kisses on both cheeks of Mr. Louis'. Just then she places herself in her seat next to Jungkook at the table who is presiding it by sitting at the head of it. Sonija smirks and is about to place her hand on Jungkook's crotch but just then the boardroom door swings open and Y/N storms right in.

As everyone smiles at her sudden appearance, Sonija maintains her snooty smirk but that soon wipes off from her face when she sees Y/N take Jungkook's face in her hands, planting a big one on his lips, right there, in front of everyone.

She kisses Jungkook deep and in perfect rhythm for a good minute. Sonija feels enraged and embarrassed while Mr. Louis stands up, laughs heartily and claps in celebration. After taking Jungkook's breath away, Y/N simply wipes her thumb across his wet lips, bites her lower lip, stands up straight, takes a deep breath and leaves.

Jungkook, panting slightly watches Y/N exit the boardroom. He inhales and exhales a few times, looks at a mad Sonija, smirks and springs out of the chair only to run out of there. He soon catches up to Y/N who is standing at the elevator and is about to enter it. Jungkook grabs her by the arm, drags her inside the elevator, shuts it close, only to pin her against the wall and kiss her back, passionately, hungrily, greedily.

Jungkook: (In between the kiss, whispers) What was that for?

Y/N: Just a reminder.
Jungkook: That?

Y/N: You're mine.. (Whispers into his ear) To ruin!

Jungkook is irrevocably aroused at his wife's admission and resumes kissing her overpoweringly.

Meanwhile Back in the Boardroom

Mr. Louis looks around still clapping: And I thought only we the French kissed like the French! Ha, ha, ha!

The End.