Incapable Of Love.

Jhope & Hanna's Wedding Event.

Y/N had the JMC staff take care of the professional side of the event while she was helping Hanna dress up.

Hanna: Excited?

Y/N: I should be asking you that.

Hanna: Oh, I'm excited. But you? Are you excited to have another smash hit of an event?

Y/N: While it's my passion but right now you take precedence over it.

Hanna: Is Jungkook going to be there?

Y/N: Why would he?

Hanna: Is Mrs. Jeon coming?

Y/N: I guess so.

Grandmother: Well darling, I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Y/N: (Notices her walking with a cane and Mina supporting her) Babe, are you okay? (Walks up to her)

Grandmother: Oh dear, it's just the altitude. The resort looks divine though. And you, Hanna.. You look like elegance itself. (Kisses her forehead)

Hanna: Thank you, Mrs. Jeon. Will you walk me down the aisle?

Grandmother: I thought you'd never ask.

Y/N: Babe, are you sure you're alright?

Grandmother: Now that I've seen you, I am.

She smiles at her but deep down inside Y/N knows something's not right with her.

The wedding begins as Jhope stands under an arch of bare branches adorned with twinkle lights. Everything around them is washed with white hues of flowers and shades of green popping life into the wooden bareness of the décor. It's warm with a hint of chill exuding form the night-winds of December. It was simply magical.

Jhope turned around and was pleasantly surprised seeing Jungkook standing there amongst his groomsmen. He mouths a 'thank you' and Jungkook simply nods and partially grins at him. Just then Hanna's arrival is announced and everyone stands up to greet the bride. Jungkook almost skips a heartbeat after taking a glance at Y/N walking down the aisle in a pale cream cocktail dress. He tries hard for his eyes not to follow her as she takes her place across him as the bride's maid of honour. As Y/N takes her spot her eyes meet with Jungkook's and both of them immediately break their eye contact. She gulps down her anxiety of him standing there just a few feet away from her. She always found Jungkook to be a sharp dresser but tonight he was looking exceptionally different. Maybe it was the black in every piece of clothing item he was wearing but the way his fair bare skin cut through that black shirt made it more difficult for Y/N from not looking at him.

A minute later her unwarranted chemical imbalance is restored as Hanna walks in with Mrs. Jeon and everyone applauds. Jungkook's eyes widen as he watches his grandmother walk down the aisle with the bride. He kicks himself in the head realizing she could never have that with Y/N for she would've loved it. He lowers his head and then looks up back again, sees Y/N reach out for her as she hands Hanna to Jhope. He watches Y/N gently helping her take her seat and stand there next to her as his babe gently caresses the back of Y/N's hand.

The priest asks the couple to say their vows. Jhope goes first. With every word he utters, Jungkook looks deeply into Y/N's eyes. Each word spoken by the groom felt like Jungkook's declaration for Y//N.

Jhope: I can't believe we're finally here. You and I. The two of us, walking as two friends, two lovers but one heart and one soul. I promise to always be your hope and forever be your sunshine!