Chapter 8

"That hurt," said the guy Konohamaru bumped into. He wore a black, baggy, full bodysuit with a red and yellow circle on the front. He also wore a black hood that covered his head completely and had cat-like ears and his forehead protector on his forehead and the symbol on it was that of the Sand village. He also wore purple face paint.

He then continued to pick Konohamaru up. Naruto sensed that something was wrong with Konohamaru so he Shunshined to the place and the moment he arrived he heard the guy yell to Konohamaru, "That hurt you little piece of shit,"

'Sand Genin? Is it that time already? From the looks of it, Konohamaru bumped into him,' thought Naruto.

"Don't, we'll get yelled at later," said a blonde girl behind him. She had teal eyes and sandy blonde hair, which was gathered into four consecutive pigtails. She wore a single light purple-colored, off-the-shoulders garment that extended to halfway down her thighs, with a scarlet sash tied around her waist. In addition to incorporating fishnet worn over her shoulders and legs, specifically on her right calf and her left thigh, she also wore her black forehead protector around her neck.

'W-who are these guys?' thought Sakura as she was right behind Konohamaru.

"You should let him go," said Naruto in a somewhat annoyed face.

'A Leaf Genin?' thought the guy still holding Konohamaru in the air. "Or what?" he taunted.

"That kid is Konohamaru and he is my rival. Let him go or else..." said Naruto as he performed a quick Shunshin behind the guy and holding the three-bladed Kunai to his neck, "You'll regret it,"

'So cool,' thought Konohamaru with his eyes wide open seeing his rival's amazing speed.

The female Sand Genin behind him was shocked so she quickly went to grab her gigantic fan behind her back but suddenly she felt her hands being grabbed together behind her back. "Don't rush," said Naruto in a quieter voice.

'What is this speed?! Shadow Clones too...' she thought as she surrendered.

The male Sand Genin stood still as he still felt the cold Kunai on his neck. He was surprised and shocked to see a Leaf Genin to be able to perform this level of speed. "Now, let him go slowly," ordered Naruto. He did as Naruto said. He couldn't do anything else as he knew if he did anything wrong, he would face the consequences. "Good," said Naruto as he grabbed Konohamaru and went a few steps away.

"Tch," said the Sand Genin quietly obviously annoyed at what just happened.

'Looking at him again, he is really cute, especially that snow-white hair and those blue eyes reflecting the sky,' thought Temari as she blushed a little.

Kankuro completely forgot why he was here and all he was thinking now was to get Naruto back. He grabbed from what Naruto had guessed a puppet covered in bandages. "Are you going to use Karasu?!" asked the female Sand Genin shocked.

Before he could answer, however, a voice came from the side. "Kankuro stop it. You're an embarrassment to our village," said a red-haired boy. He had green eyes and short and spiky auburn hair. He lacked distinctive pupils or eyebrows which Naruto found funny. He had tanuki-like black rings around his eyes which Naruto found really strange. He had also carved the kanji for "love" on the left side of his forehead which was noticeable because his hair was parted for it to be kept visible. He wore a black bodysuit with an open neck, t-shirt like sleeves, and almost full-length leggings. With this, he wore a white cloth over his right shoulder and the left side of his hips. He had a wide leather band from his left shoulder to his right hip with which he carried his sand gourd and around which he wrapped his forehead protector.