Chapter 25

Flashback

"Naruto... do you still want to become even stronger?" asked Kurama as he looked down on Naruto.

Naruto nodded. "Of course, I want to. No. I have to become stronger if I want to protect the Leaf," said Naruto to which Kurama smiled.

"Good. I'll show you something so let me have control for a little," said Kurama. Naruto without hesitation gave control over to Kurama.

"Do you think it's time for me to open the seal?" asked Naruto.

"No, not yet. We'll do that at the end of the training trip. I believe you are more than able to control my current Chakra. Same should go for my full power. This "training" will be something entirely different," replied Kurama as he opened the secret door to the room where the Clones were training. He pointed to one of the Clone training on Wood Style, "You. Follow me,"

The Clone followed Kurama until they were met with a wall. Kurama weaved through some hand signs and the wall opened to reveal a staircase down. 'What is this? I never knew anything about this,' thought Naruto shocked. He built the entire base and it was a few kilometers underground so no one outside could enter it. This base's location was built using Kurama's idea though.

As they walked down the stairs Kurama opened yet another door to reveal a dark room. All Naruto could make out was the table in the middle. Using Fire Release, Kurama lit the candles around the room revealing what was on that table.

'That's-' said Naruto too shocked to finish his sentence.

Kurama nodded. "That is the body of my father. The Sage of Six Paths. After he died, Ashura and I brought his body here and we are the only ones who know of this too. This place could only be accessed by Ashura or those who possess his soul. That would be you, Naruto" explained Kurama as Naruto was still shocked by the new information he got.

'What do you mean Ashura's soul?' asked Naruto confused.

"It will all be revealed soon. For now, you will be implanting his cells into you," said Kurama as Naruto listened carefully. The Sage of Six Paths was no joke. He could die.

'Wouldn't his cells be too powerful? Maybe I should just implant the eyes?' said Naruto slowly.

Kurama flickered him on his head. "You're the only one who can do this. Not even Ashura would be able to take them. Ashura's descendants are the Uzumaki and the Senju. But in the Uzumaki, there are certain people who strongly inherit Hagoromo Otsutsuki's, the Sage Of Six Path, power rather than Ashura's. The only ones to do that were Mito Uzumaki, Kushina Uzumaki and you, Naruto hence the white hair. But you were special. You were born with that power while the previous two had to train hard for those. You never found strange how good your Chakra control is, despite how much you have of it?

Anyways, you didn't only inherit Hagoromo's powers but are also Ashura's reincarnate which is probably why you were born with those powers instead of having to train for them. Those powers include extreme high Chakra reserves and control. You also took Hashirama's cells into you who was the previous reincarnate of Ashura so your body is definitely ready for this. You are the only person who is compatible enough to do this. You don't need his eyes as you will awaken your own," explained Kurama while Naruto absorbed all the information.

'Are the Uzumaki the only to be able to inherit his power? Why not the Senju too? And why are Mito and my mother the only ones to awaken them?' asked Naruto curiously.