Chapter 24

I'd like to start this chapter by replying to a few reviews.

The reason I killed Itachi is that Orochimaru needed his Mangekyo Sharingan to gain the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. That and Itachi would keep hunting Orochimaru because of Sasuke. Then the Madara 'nerfing'. He wasn't nerfed, Naruto is just that much stronger. Hashirama matched Madara as an equal while Madara had the Rinnegan and the Hashirama cells. When Naruto gained the cells of Hashirama you could think of it as a fusion of Hashirama and Naruto. So, Naruto was just too strong for Madara. He also had the full Chakra of Kurama.

Other than that thank you for all the support. The updating kept getting slower and slower sadly but the story is also nearing its end.

Now I hope you enjoy this chapter!

"Kukuku, Naruto you managed to defeat even the mighty Uchiha Madara," said Orochimaru floating. After the fight with Itachi, he had transformed back to his normal body although now he was still different.

His hair was now white in color and his skin was now gray. He also gained a forehead protector-like appendage that emerged from the left side of his forehead and had an upward curve on its right side and a single horn on its left side. He was cloaked with a complete outfit composed of chakra, with a pattern of six magatama below his neck, and on the back of his cloak was a larger, black Rinnegan marking with a pattern of nine magatama arranged in three rows of three beneath it. Behind him were nine black orbs floating and on his hand, he had a Shakujo in which in one end possessed a crescent-shaped curve.

Naruto finally got rid of his headache. Orochimaru had really hit him hard but now he could finally sense him now that he knew he was there. He didn't know if it was a good idea to try and sense his Chakra. It was enormous. 'How did he become the Ten-Tails Jinchuriki? He doesn't have you?' asked Naruto confused.

"I don't know. He probably used pieces of my Chakra from one of the monks in the Fire Temple or from Ginkaku and Kinkaku so this isn't quite his full power," answered Kurama. "You must go all out for this one Naruto".

"So he brought them back huh? I should've taken care of the Sora problem sooner then so that one is on me but you're right. He is pretty strong now" said Naruto nodding. He activated him Kurama Mode on top of his Sage Mode but now it also had a shade of a dark red color. 'Also adding the Lightning Mode in this adds quite the strain but I'm positive I can hold this for a long time,' thought Naruto.

"Going all out now are you?" said Orochimaru laughing a little. Orochimaru then threw six rods around the two as a red firey barrier started forming.

'This barrier... it has completely disabled my use of the Hiraishin,' thought Naruto as he got ready to fight Orochimaru. He rushed Orochimaru while Orochimaru just waited for him. Naruto threw a punch just for Orochimaru to block his punch with his Shakujo. Naruto widened his eyes as to realized something as he crumbled to dust which flew away with the wind.

Another Naruto came out of the ground indicating that that Naruto was a clone. "That Shakujo... contains all five elements? No, it contains Yin and Yang too... You have really achieved power beyond imagination, Orochimaru" said Naruto gritting his teeth.

Orochimaru started laughing. "I wonder what your next move will be, Naruto. You can try anything you want but all will be futile before absolute power!" said Orochimaru hauntingly.

'Absolute power huh?' thought Naruto. 'I'll have to assume those orbs behind him are the same as his Shakujo. So, avoid them and land a good hit it is,' thought Naruto. Suddenly Orochimaru had appeared before him but Naruto anticipated that as he quickly formed a flaming Rasenshuriken on his hand trying to hit him but the orbs moved before Orochimaru forming into a shield to protect him. Naruto jumped away as his Jutsu exploded.