Quarter 3: ...Green Then Blue with Pink plus...

"Help me Kagami!!!" Takao sheepishly hid behind Kagami who had no idea of the event that was to take place.

"Oi Takao! Why're you--" But before he could finish, he saw that familiar green hair approach them and he made a smile. "Oi Midorima, see you're here for the contest too eh?"

"Huh?" Midorima, adjusted his glasses, and was rather taken by surprise. But soon enough he understood and sighed. "You're mistaken Kagami. I was merely passing by the area when Takao suddenly jumped off the bike and left me stranded at the middle of the road." 

The way Midorima ended his last sentence had a deadly aura hung onto it that everyone started to pray for Takao's soul.

Oi! Don't think of that! Takao pleaded but Midorima had already grabbed his collar.

"Takao...You have some serious explaining to do." Midorima stormed away with a screaming Takao.

Poor Takao, may you rest in peace~ everyone prayed.

"Oi Shin-chan! Stop being such a tsundere and just tell them that you were so agitated to come here for the burger competition as well!" Takao struggled to break free and everyone laughed silently at the thought of tsundere. Midorima turned a shade red.

"I WAS NOT AGITATED!" He miserably defended himself.

So he did want to come to the burger competition~ everyone giggled and Midorima looked at them angriily.

"I did not!" He repeated.

Denial~ everyone teased as they burst into laughter.

"Yosh! So if Midorimacchi joins, I will dare you to say more funny jokes!" Kise pointed at Midorima who looked startled.

"Eh?" He asked, apparently, he had no idea what Kise was talking about so Takao happily filled him up with the details.

"Hmmpf...Child's play." Midorima concluded and everyone gaped at him. "Who would agree to such a thing?"

"Oi Midorima!" Kagami pointed at the green-glassed guy, "If I win then, I challenge you to stop listening to Oha-Asa forever!"

Silence.

Suddenly, Midorima's aura turned darker. Apparently, he had a change of thought.

"Cancer ranks 2 today so I definitely will not lose." He adjusted his glasses and soon, there were 2 fired up men. 

"Ohhhh, I get the feeling that this will be AWESOME!" Takao excitedly gidded and Teppei raised a brow.

"True but somehow...I don't want to go up a fight against those three." His thoughts were instantly supported by everyone else.

"If I win, Kise will have to act mature, forever." Midorima glanced at Kise who froze.

"But...but Midorimachhi...I am mature al--" He began.

"No you aren't." Midorima said frankly and Kise crumbled to pieces.

"That is soooo mean Midorimacchi~" Kise cried. Midorima, however, looked towards Kagami, whose sweat beaded down his face.

"And you would swear your forever allegiance to Oha-Asa." Midorima's glasses sparkled and Kagami turned to stone, with matching lightning.