Quarter 7: ...Ugh...5 minutes left til the competition?

"Yo, buddies~" Haizaki's arrival was unexpected -- and very much unwelcomed. He tried to give a hi-five to Murasakibara who merely raised a brow.

"Who are you again~?" He asked and Haizaki merely laughed, though it was kind of clear that he got annoyed.

"Oh c'mon you kid, I'm your ol pal Haizaki Shogo!" The way the heavy atmosphere became denser the moment he said 'pal' was clear evidence that he was an enemy. Either was good at acting or just plain dense, Haizaki continued to play around. "Hey Aomine," He focused his gaze to the tanned youth who grunted to his direction, "how you hangin' around with them sickos at Touo?"

"What's your business here Haizaki?" Midorima cut short the annoying pest before he could proceed to taunt Aomine any longer. Haizaki, was obviously, unhappy at the move as he spit before Midorima.

"Still an uptight freak, eh scumbag?" Haizaki smiled evily and Midorima was already eyeing him dangerously. But Haizaki was buying his chances, "Pink hairbrush? Tch! Seriously! Hahahaha!! Still a douchbag Midorima! Hahaha! Give my regards to those losers at your place then!"

Haizaki moved to Kise who was fuming in anger. Midorima was already at his limit and soon the entire group was already sure that Haizaki was going to die. The question was, exactly when.

"Oi, my favorite blond second-rate monkey. Hello Kise," Haizaki smiled as he stood infront of Kise whose eyes were burning, "you seem to be as idiotic as ever. Tch, pathetic. Taking my place? Ha! You've got to be kidding me, scum." Haizaki pushed Kise who was clenching his fists in an attempt to control his anger. Realizing that Kise wasn't going to retaliate, Haizaki continued to insult the guy.

"Tch... Why isn't he--" Koga began but Hyuuga stopped him from punching the jerk Haizaki.

"Don't Koga," Hyuuga who was also brimming in anger said sternly, "this is a fight that does not concern us. Besides, I don't think they'll be needing outside help."

"Tch but still...Kise ought to talk back." Koga tried to fight back the urge. This time, it was Mitobe who looked at him earnestly. After looking at his face, Koga suddenly froze. "EHHH?!! HE'S SERIOUSLY STILL APPLYING THE 3 WORD RULE?"

Everyone was looking at admiration to Kise who was keeping his mouth shut. Of course, if it was the normal Kise, he'd probably fight back but to be able to speak only 3 words was really hard, especially 3 words that would beat the heck out of Haizaki.

"Huh? Still tied down by your weak ideals eh Kise? Tch...what's this uproar about you being the best player? Ha! Don't make me laugh weakling!" Haizaki began as he tried to land a kick at Kise only to be stopped by Kagami.

"Buzz off Haizaki.' Kagami said, threateningly. Haizaki merely smiled and shook his head in delight.

"Ha! If it isn't Mr. Fancy-Jump. Tch... You know, you should be the one buzzing off. Stepping into the Generation of Miracles's reunion is too rude, don't you think?" Haizaki taunted but Kagami was unfazed.

"Reunion? Sure, it was pretty much one heck of a reunion. That is until a certain dirt bag came along. Guess who the darn partypooper was?" Kagami threw the insult and Haizaki bit.

"Big words, small head." Haizaki replied curtly and Kagami was beginning to get angrier any second. Haizaki definitely had a talent in taunting, and he wasn't afraid to use it. "You think pretty high of yourself eversince you played against them? HA! Well let me break it to you, Airhead," Haizaki licked his fingers, "you'll be crawling on all fours when I'm through with you."