Quarter 6: ...Light Blue?...Complete, but why is...

Everyone froze on Akashi's declaration. Everyone, except Murasakibara of course.

"Can I just transfer now, Aka-chin~?" He replied with a yawn. What can we say, the guy was a very loyal supporter to the Akashi fan-club. However, nobody else made a sign of defiance.

That is...nobody dared to.

That would entail a lot of paperwork, plus you can't really rush things like that since it'd involve management, and stuff. He's got to be bluffing,everyone tried to assure themselves on the 0% chance that Akashi was just joking.

"No need to worry on paperwork, I can take care of that instantly. Yes it would involve certain departments but I can fix that as well. And as for the bluffing, do I look like a person who bluffs on matters like this?" Akashi looked at the rest of the group who had turned to stone.

HOW IN THE WORLD DID HE READ OUR MINDS?!! everyone etched away as Akashi gave them a brow.

"Because I am absolute." Akashi replied and this time, everyone was ready to bury themselves.

"That's so bad Akashicchi!!" Kise cried out and Akashi raised a brow.

"Ryouta, do you not want to be in ---" Akashi's voice was full of energy that Ryouta knew if he said something like "I don't want to be in your school" or somewhere along those lines, his family would read something in the news about a blond model's body at the middle of the ocean. So he gulped in and quickyl said,

"WHAT?!! NO! I MEAN OF COURSE I'D WANT TO BE ENROLLED IN YOUR SCHOOL!" Kise managed but Akashi's brow meant something otherwise so Kise had to think of another person to pass the spotlight to. He looked to his left and saw Aomine.

Gomen Aominecchi, he thought as he began to smile brightly.

"It's just that I wanted to see Aominecchi badly become bestfriends with Kagamicchi!" Kise's words had a profound effect. Aomine suddenly turned to rage.

"WHAT?!! TO BE BESTFRIENDS WITH THIS MONKEY?! HA! I'd rather live my life with that ridiculous Oha-Asa freaky blue Pok*mon costume and walk around town rather than ever claiming to know a baka like this!" He pointed to an equally raged Kagami.

"EH?!! WHO YOU CALLING BAKA YOU AHOMINE?!" He barked back and the two had another round of fighting.

"How dare you associate the word ridiculous with Oha-Asa?!" Midorima's aura was threatning once more. "I'll win this competition and make sure that all of you start serving Oha-Asa this instant!"

"Well, I can't forgive Mido-chin either for giving me a dare to murder my sweets," Murasakibara licked his fingers and his eyes emitted a deadly glow. "I'll crush you all."

As the entire group bickered on, the rest sighed in relief.

"Somehow, we got through still in one piece," Koga sighed and the rest nodded.

"Thank goodness to Kuroko's note." Hyuuga smiled suddenly--

"You called captain?"

"KUROKOOOO!!!" Everyone jumped back as the teal-headed boy appeared beside them.

"Hai." Kuroko answered impassively and everyone wanted to whack him for surprising them.

"Eh? Where have you been Kuroko? We've been looking forr you." Teppei asked, ignoring the deadly stares everyone was giving the guy.