1

"Kita where are you?!" Kota yelled over the phone "I'm sorry I'm sorry! I'm running late I have 1 more stop then I'll be home soon!" I got out of the cab and walked over to the post office to grab our Fan mail, Now Kota and I were popular on Youtube for our videos of Living in Korea, I moved here but have been here for 6 years, so I always gave an insight where Kota lived here her entire life.

I got home and looked around and Kota wasn't home, I guess she left already, I shrugged and changed into my jogging clothes to go for a run. I got to the bridge and looked around at the view and only saw 1 man walking across.

"Hey lady can you help me?" The man asked causing me to stop and turn towards him "Are you okay?" I asked looking around wondering if maybe his car broke down or something "Can I borrow your phone to call a cab?" He asked and I nodded handing him ...

"Hey lady can you help me?" The man asked causing me to stop and turn towards him "Are you okay?" I asked looking around wondering if maybe his car broke down or something "Can I borrow your phone to call a cab?" He asked and I nodded handing him my phone. He called a cab and handed my phone back he looked a little drunk so I made sure to keep a slight distance from him. "Can you wait with me?" He asked and I felt a little uneasy but I agreed.

I sat with he man for 10 minutes and a cab finally showed up "Thank you again miss" He smiled and so did I. I continued my run till I got back into town "10kilometers.... wow" I said slightly out of breath. I looked around seeing it was dark out and also realized I didn't know where I was. I looked down seeing my phone at 2% battery and sighed "Of course..." I walked over to a group of guys asking to use their phone to call a cab but they all just looked at me "Okay never mind" I sighed and walked off.

I looked behind me and saw 2 of the guys separate from the group and started following me. "You can use my phone!" The one guy called out and all of a sudden I felt VERY uneasy "Actually it's okay I know where I am my friend doesn't live far from here" I said backing away but they kept following me. I saw another boy coming towards me he looked about my age "Help me" I cried a little and he stopped and looked at me. "They are following me" I said and he grabbed my arm walking with me.

"Stay here" he said hiding me behind a wall. I peeked out seeing the guys turn the corner and just the boy standing there "Can I help you" He asked and the two boys looked seeing me peak out "Just getting my girlfriend we had a fight none of your concern" He said pushing the boy back causing him to grab the guy and push him back.

The boy looked at them then started to fight them both off causing them to run away

The boy looked at them then started to fight them both off causing them to run away. He dropped to the ground holding his stomach, and I ran towards him. "Hey are you okay?" I asked running up to him and he nodded his head "What are you doing out here alone anyways?" He asked and i looked down at my clothes then at him "I went for a run... and got lost..." I said looking around and he let out a sigh "My phone is dead too so I asked them to help me they didn't so I walked off and the two of them followed me" I said and he took out his phone calling a cab "Oh and uhm thank you" I said and he nodded his head, "there you go" he said motioning his head to the cab "I'll see you around?" I asked and he nodded his head "Oh can I get your name?" I asked and he shook his head, "If the universe brings us back together I'll tell you" He said making me smile and I got into the cab and headed home.

I got home and saw Kota asleep on the couch I pulled the blanket over her knowing she must have stayed up waiting for me. I walked to my room and sat on the bed "This boy looked so familiar but I didn't know where I knew him from.. School? Did he work at the mall? I didn't know..

"I GOT THEM!!!" I woke up to Kota yelling running into my room, "I GOT THEM!!! THE TICKETS!! I GOT THEM!!!! WITH THE MEET AND GREET!!!!" She yelled tackeling me on the bed "What are you talking about?" I said and she just looked at me "The tickets.. to BTS.... Kita you said you would come with me!!!" She pouted and I just looked at her "Oh.. right I guess I did..." I said making her sigh "Can you just pretend to have a good time.. I know you're not a fan of their music, you're into more Jay park, and indie music, but please!" She said and I let out a sigh and nodded "I'll pretend to have a good time" I said making her smile "But please tell me you only got meet and greet for you?" I asked and she shook her head "nope!" She laughed making me roll my eyes "Fine.... but next time I do this to you for Jay park!" I said and she held out her hand "Deal!" She smiled making me smile.

"So when is the concert?" I asked making her look at me "Oh not for like 3 months don't worry" she smiled and I nodded. "Okay get up it's the last day of school!" She called out making me sigh.

~ At School ~

"No way you actually got tickets" Jisoo asked and Kota nodded her head "Are you kidding their fans probably bought it for them" Irene laughed making me roll my eyes "They didn't but even if they did at least we have fans how many followers do u have like 12?" I asked causing her to roll her eyes "12k!" She growled "Oh right and how many of them did you make because of leaking that we went to school with you again?" I asked causing her to turn around in her seat.

"Did she really gain followers cause of that?" Kota asked and I shrugged my shoulders "I know it's her most viewed video so maybe" I sighed. "Kota you got tickets!! Who's going with you?!?!?" Hyolyn asked and she pointed at me "What?! Kita isn't even a fan" She growled making me laugh "She will be after the concert!" Kota smiled making me laugh again. I looked around the classroom at all the boys but none of them were the boy from last night "Kita are you okay?" Jioon asked and I nodded looking at him "Yeah sorry" I said looking down at the school work.

The final bell rang and I walked to my locker seeing Jackson standing against it "Kita!" He called out making me smile "Hey!" I called out hugging him "How is your final year and day of school?" He smiled and I shrugged "Meh same old same old" I l...

The final bell rang and I walked to my locker seeing Jackson standing against it "Kita!" He called out making me smile "Hey!" I called out hugging him "How is your final year and day of school?" He smiled and I shrugged "Meh same old same old" I laughed, Jackson was my older brother he graduated 2 years ago and was actually in the summer Olympics for Fencing which is huge in our family, my parents tried to get me into it but It just wasn't something I liked. "Oppa!" Kota called out seeing him "Ah Kota!" He smiled "Did Kita tell you I got her and I tickets to BTS's concert AND to meet them!" She said and he looked at me laughing "Shut it" I pointed at him and I could tell he was trying to hold it back.

"Kota how many times do I have to tell you, I'm best friends with Namjoon, I could have gotton you tickets and fan meets long ago" he laughed and her jaw dropped "I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WERE LYING AND PICKING ON ME!!!" She yelled making him laugh "Nope" "Wait does that mean you know Namjoon!" She said pointing at me and I nodded "KITA!!" She yelled again making me laugh "I don't know him like Jackson does I maybe met him like a handful of times as kids, then he got into BTS, Jackson still see's him from time to time, you guys hung out what last week?" I asked and he nodded "I'll see you guys at the concert" Jackson winked holding up his phone making Kota glare at him.