5

I got upstairs and saw Kota had made food "So ready to explain" she laughed and I nodded my head

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I got upstairs and saw Kota had made food "So ready to explain" she laughed and I nodded my head. "I'll explain if you explain how Seokjin knows your name?" I asked and she froze "Okay fine! So back stage at their concert, well Jimin... I am literally in love, so that night I said I was gone for a couple hours and was gone all night? Jimin invited me over and I got to meet everyone again.. except Jungkook he was locked in his room" she said flipped her hair "well.." I said flipping mine as a joke "My news you know half of it, Jungkook helped me out that night, he saw us standing in line and recognized me which is how Jimin and V gave us those passes, you left with Jimin and Jungkook wanted me to stay behind and we started talking, he gave me his number and went from there" I said and she let out a sigh "then u ran into jake?" she said causing me to choke on my food "Jimin told me what happened.." she said and I nodded "yeah but I'm okay they came to my rescue again" I laughed.

"So are you and Jimin, dating or one night stand?" I asked and she shrugged "that night was a one night stand but usually you don't continue texting that same person the next day, so maybe eventually something more but not right now, what about you and Jungkook?" She asked making me blush "speak of the devil" she said pointing at my phone and i just looked down "go on answer it I'm not going anywhere" she said and I picked it up and walked out of earshot.

Jungkook

We finished practice early since Namjoon had an appointment, I walked into the break room, with everyone when my phone went off "OH MY GOSH!" I said throwing my phone down not knowing what to do.. "Is that you and Kita?!" V called out "It's published everywhere" Jhope mentioned and I threw my head in my hands... "I told her I'd take care of it if someone caught us but I didn't think it would be only hours after.. what do I do?" I said in a panic "call her?" Jimin said and I nodded walking into the hall.

"Pick up pick up pick up" i whispered while her phone rang.

K: Hey

J: hey Kita I have a problem

K: are you okay?

J: theres uhm.. can we talk in person please I'll come over there

K: uhm yeah are you okay you sound weird

J: I'll be there in 5

"I'm going to Kita's I wanna say this to her not over the phone" I said and Jimin shot up "I'll come too just incase" he smiled and I knew it was just to see Kota.

We arrived and their place and Kita was standing at the door and opened it the second we parked as we ran inside. "Hey Ji-hyun" Jimin said and I looked at Kita, "Dakota is her english name Ji-hyun is her korean name, my English name is Nikita, Korean name Hyo-Rin" I said and he nodded understanding "which name do you want me to call you?" "Kita is fine" she smiled. "Can we talk in private please?" I asked and she grabbed my hand pulling me towards her room "No you two it's okay Ji-hyun and I are going to go for a walk" Jimin called out as they walked out the door so we sat on the couch.

My Idol Boyfriendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें