9

We got back to the house and I saw Kota with Jimin "did you tell?" I asked and he shook his head "tell what?" She said and I let out a sigh "can we talk in Jungkook's room?" I asked and she looked worried and glared at Jimin "Listen Kita If something happened between you and Jimin I swear-" "I'm pregnant"

I turned as she smacked my hand and smiled "IM SO HAPPY!" she said and quickly hugged me "WAIT HE KNEW BEFORE ME!?!?!" She yelled making me laugh "He drove me to get the tests... He knew before Jungkook too" I said making her laugh "Does Jackson know?! She said and I shook my head "To be honest I'm a little scared to tell him.. with everything that's gone on.. I think he's a little meh about Jungkook right now" I sighed and she nodded "what about the fans and our viewers and the boys, and management?!" "Okay I'm taking you away before you stress her Jungkook is cooking you something to eat" Jimin said pulling Kota out of the room, but she was right.... how would everyone react..

~~~

A week passed since finding out about the pregnancy and Jungkook took such good care of me during the morning sickness he was with me holding my hair, he always cooked for us, and made everything stress free... but what Kota said was still at the back of my head "Jungkook.. I know you told me not to stress.. and that you would take care of everything but.. what about your work.. and the others..." I asked and he just looked at me not saying a word "sorry I shouldn't have asked" I sighed putting my head down "It's not that.. I just don't know how they will react.. Yoongi Hyung especially you know since I hurt you because of my stupidity.." he said and I smirked "so you're scared to tell them" I laughed causing him to snap his head towards me "I'm not scared I just don't want to do it alone" he said nudging me "Alone? Jungkook it's OUR baby I wont make you tell them alone! BUT I do want to tell Jackson alone" I said and he nodded in agreement "you're brother at the moment scares me" he said making me laugh.

We walked out to the living room and got everyone together "where is Jimin?" Yoongi asked and i looked at my phone "He just dropped Kota home he should be here soon" I smiled and we all sat around catching up till Jimin got back "Ahh there he is!" Namjoon cheered as Jimin walked into the living room. "You waited for me?" Jimin asked sitting beside me and I nodded with a smile, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder shooting a look at Jungkook, "You see here is the thing" Jungkook said and everyone turned their attention to him, "What's up?" Yoongi asked and this entire encounter started to make me nauseous but I didn't understand why..