7-

𝑲𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏

I am Dauntless . . .

I am not an Amity or Abnegation

I Choose to be Dauntless.

My motivation is clear in my heart.

I look back at myself I have bruising and nipping marks, teeth marks, throbbing pain everywhere, and my knees feel sore, splinters in my wrists and my heart is broken but not my mind. I won't let my psyche be broken down.

I have determination and focus even though my hands are quivering at the thought that I might kill someone.

Yes! I am going to kill the son of a bitch.

I turn my back to put my plan into Action and I almost drop the gun when I felt someone is watching.

Nah, it's just my intuition but I feel my heartbeat doubled when in the dark I saw his figure.

His eyes are assessing me, his calm and leaning on the stairs with his arms folded casually and bare stripped.

his confidence in his physique is insane.

" you know I wanted us to sleep so we can recuperate from all the lovemaking we had but you had to wake up". He's so calm. Not even a hint of irritation.

It is always quiet before the storm and at that thought, I know I'm gonna be fucked up but I will not show him any fears I have.

"Don't move or ill blow your brains out, you," my anger is evident and I feel brave so brave with this weapon with me but I know a stray tear let down.

" you, you Rapist fucker!" I finally vent out.

I see him with no means of weapons and all I have to do is threaten him and go to the front door and run far from here to the police.

"Why don't we just go back to sleep, love, and ill forget this nonsense of yours and don't your swear at me, I won't withstand that.

My eyes sent wide and my mouth dropped at his words like was some sort of a relationship and this is just a lover's quarrel.

The fuck! The actual fuck.

"This ends now!".
I pointed the gun at him specifically on his legs or feet so he can't chase me on the verge of hostility. Then his face turned sinister like he knows something I don't and I don't like much. I trigger the firearm and it fired straight at him but with I don't know grace he was able to dodge it like a ball evading it.

I shoot more but the bloody gun didn't fire anymore and that's when I realize he was by my side, looking ominous with a wicked smirk.

" you thought you could shoot at me, Loooovee?". He pronounced that endearment extraordinarily like drilling that in my skull. With his left leg, he tangled it with mine and brought me down to my knees, twisted my wrist at a different angle and I know that it's dislocated and snatched the gun then threw it away while I wail in distress

"I just love the Fire in you. It's just so sensational. Delightful!". Then I saw his bulge, this turns him on.

Shit, fucking shit.

My eyes began to tear down.
He rubs it off with his thumbs then grabs my jaw with a grip forcefully that will leave some mark.
" you think I don't know what's on your mind?" He said, "you thought I was asleep and didn't know you're about to be shot at my feet so I could hustle you?"

I just scowled at him with all my anger and fear combined and I know he saw it as defiance.

" you thought you accidentally bump into a college friend and offered this place to you?"
That made me puzzled. How did he know?
" you thought it was a coincidence, fate or luck?" He looked at me and I baffle the pieces together and I could not believe the result. He let go of my face and I gather my twisted hand to my chest.

"I had this place bug after you made this awesome renovation. I know when you wake up and when you strip down. I even know how many Korean noodles you stack in your pantry".

I was a sobbing mess. I shake my head at the disbelief that I had no privacy all along at his revelation. I covered my ears, I just want to die.

"you are mine the first time I saw you and now your body knows that for proof. I left you a bullet so you could just kill yourself because that is the only way out but you'll be fastened with me forever". He's saying that tone and I loathe it so much.

He was right though, I should have just killed myself but I dismiss that thought when a picture of mom flash at me. I couldn't leave her heartbroken. She is the reason I live and I could not do it to myself.
I just can't, if you manage to open that locked door and walk out here my men are told to kill you on-site and that would have been a disastrous day for me since I just got you".

He then unexpectedly pulled me up so I landed on his chest and comb my hair with his hand.

" come let's go back to sleep," he said while dabbing my back. I flinch away from him but he took something on the table that I haven't noticed before.

It's a facepiece respirator.

He's ghastly smirking as my face contorts to a shocking realization that some gas is cramming the house.

"Fuck you," I said and before I fell to the floor I know I heard him respond with, "already achieved so, my dear".