9-

𝐾𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑛

When we step out of the door two cars are waiting and I could say he's not just some psycho millionaire, he's a psycho Billionaire because these cars are pretty hefty. The colors are the same as his conscience, Black. A tall and somehow well-built guy is waiting to open the door with a bouquet of light pink tulips.

He's holding my hand and leading me to a much bigger car and out of nowhere, 3 people came out from hiding in different posts with some gears. They got into the smaller one and close the doors. My captor took the bouquet from the guy and handed it to me like a present to a betrothed.
"Consider that as a welcome gift to you", he went inside the starter to type on his phone.

I take a look at my house and neighborhood one last time before I step in. he's waiting for me with a look of excitement on his face. I wanted to run as fast as I can but I won't endanger the good people here. So many innocent people did and I could not out them to this. I internally but them goodbye and welcome this nightmare as I take my seat farthest from him. I just start at the window and tried to remember the street and the people that I didn't know some tears are falling. I'm such a crybaby.
" well that was boring", he sighs with those words," I thought you'd make it more fun before leaving".

"What were you planning to do if I ran away?" I ask timidly looking at him. I just have to know his dreadful plan. He just raised his brows and smile then He did a Tick Tock sound and I knew what he means.

My gosh, a lot of people could have died if I tried and that is enough to make me regress on my seat.
I know it's only been a few minutes on the road when an explosion was felt by everyone passing. Commotion, fear, falling debris, desperate cries, and people running to see where it came from are everywhere. Alarms flaring, fire and smoke soon filled the air coming from somewhere and I turn around to look at what has happened The ambulance, fire trucks, and police are fast approaching and I wish someone might notice me then I can give a distressing signal.

Dust particles are floating with a collapsed building came falling to the ground. I look at him with a mortified face too stunned to say anything.

" my bad".
That's all the fuck confessed without any remorse, " wouldn't want you to return there right? ".

He just returns to typing on his phone like nothing happened and I want to attack him. He just killed lives with his disgusting plan without any care for innocent ones. I cannot comprehend the twisted way his brain operates. I should have known better because this man has no heart and I hope his soul goes to the bottomless pit of hell to pay for the crimes he has and will do.

In my frustration, I tried opening the lock but he didn't mind since he knows it can't be opened then I attacked him with my bare hands. I don't know what strength I have but I feel such a rush of adrenaline to want to rip his head off.
I tried to claw him out but I noticed my fingernails were clipped. the fucker maybe did this when I blacked out. He had bloody thought of everything.

I succeeded in a few punches and a hit with my elbow but by the time he knew what I was trying to reach in the pocket of his suit, he had a sinister expression that made me want to back out and with a swift movement, he shoves my head on the front car seat then slammed me again the car window, The driver just seems to mind his own business and never cared once what was unfolding at the back.

He bangs my head again twice in the back of the car seat and I feel I'm seeing dots in my vision then he covered my mouth with his hand while strongly pressing me and pulled a fountain pen and not just an ordinary one but as I can see when he uncapped it to be a luxury black with stones fucking pen. His gaze is between my ragged breathing and the possible weapon.

He points the pen on the crook of my neck but stops his action then looked me in the face as I whimper. It was a bad move to try but I didn't regret doing it.
this pain I feel is the only way I can sympathize with the people who he killed because of the blasts, whose lives will be traumatized by this unfortunate event all to sate his psychotic mind.

"I bought this pen in the auction in Shanghai its called Fulgor Nocturnus, a Latin translation for "Night Glow," he moves closer to my face then the car started to drive away," based on the Golden Ratio, also known as the divine proportion of Phi, which can be found in art, nature, and architecture. The ratio between the cap and the visible portion of the barrel when closed is 1.618, the number representing Phi." He further explains to me but I just can't seem to stop ringing in my ears feel.

"Known for precision, proportion, and excellent technical execution, the Florentine pen maker, Tibaldi, crafted this writing instrument. And this is the only one of its league". He stated for the record.

I sob loudly when he pushed it and I can a trickle of blood run down my skin." I want you to remember this pen and its precision in a good way" he said huskily then he stabs my left thigh with it, he even twisted it in a 90 degrees angle with all his anger.
I can feel the puncture of the pen and I groan even more. Equalizer has a pencil, John Wick had a pen and this shit has a fountain pen as a murder weapon.
This Concentrated blunt force creates more trauma than effortless deep penetration.

I am not gonna use a fountain pen again unless I kill him with it.

He just locked his gaze at me before pulling out the shitty pen then the blood with his tongue while looking at me and place it back in his pocket and ample blood flowed and yank me to a seat beside him.

I need a tetanus shot but I don't know if he could read my mind because he instructed his men to change the route and proceed driving.

"I dare you to try that shit again and I won't hesitate to stab you over and over again but not on the fatal parts, so I could do some additional", he paused like he was thinking of a phrase to fit in," additional altercations on your body, get it?". I nod while releasing a shaking breath. Then I remember his rule to always answer him with words, a hand collided with my face giving me a tingling smack on the cheek.

"Yes- yes" I manage to say.

It's only been a day and I feel like Moose Shit.