Locked Room

The word freedom is funny to me now, so is the word trust. At the current moment, both of those seem like distant memory for me. Sometimes we as human beings put trust in the wrong people. This is to be determined afterward. It is just so weird how this can seem to be going in the right direction, and then reality smacks you. Then you wake up to what is really happening. To what the world is really about. To well reality and guess what it sucks sometimes. It majorly sucks but hey, take the good and the bad, I think. Oh, who am I kidding? I don't know anymore. What is the point, huh. Does anyone even know? Ha, like anyone who actually cares is listening. You still think I am not mad, huh. Sniff. I hate it here right now. Locked up in this room like a damn prisoner. Heh. For my safety, huh. That's just what you think. I have been fighting for years, you know. I would have been fine. I always manage, and I didn't need your help. Don't you realize that? Come on, let me out, ok? I will call you next time, I promise. I know you don't believe a word I am saying because yesterday or whenever it was since there is no clock in here, I don't know. You're in trouble if Sienna finds it outright? She trusted you, and you decided to do this. This isn't what helping someone looks like. You can actually help me by, I don't know, giving me some of my freedom back, huh? Sounds good? Because that sounds like a good idea to me. If I am not in here, I could actually be doing some good, right? Right? Come on, just let me out. Please. I won't run into danger anymore. I have learned my lesson by now. I know this is your way of making sure the threat is all clear. I am not going to die at the hands of them. I know you can hear me. Come in here and face me, you coward! You put me in here because you are selfish. You know that. Selfish. Do you want me to go insane? Let me out! At least give me some good reasons for why you did this. Huh. Why should I believe you? If you do not come in here soon, I will have no choice but to tear this place apart, you hear me. Huh! Do you hear me! COWARD!!!

I feel the tears stream down my face before I realize that my body has given upstanding. Here I am sitting on the floor in a room that I used to think differently of. Now all I see is a prison. I am going to find a way out. I have to. I need to be able to contact others soon. Amara and Sienna must be worried if they haven't heard from me in a couple of days. I have a few plans in mind, and if those do not work well, then I won't have many options left.

I bet you might be a little confused right now, dear reader, but I will assure you that you will not be soon. Now then, let's go back in time, some shall we so that you will understand where I am coming from. Also, well, I guess how I ended up where I am as well and how I will find a way out because Abril doesnt sit around for anyone.