[ Chapter 2: This is Odd]

Your POV.

"Muuuuuuuuuuum, why do you have to drag us out of bed for this?" whined my dear cousin as aunt simply smiled proudly at herself "That's because you kids need to see the magnificent beauty of nature" she responded.

*arrows pointing at (Y/n) who loves flowers and mostly hangs around outside*
*arrows also pointing at Takamichi who mostly stays out and is the culprit for ALWAYS returning home late*

"I don't mind" I replied "That's because you're like mum, you're into flowers" Michi pouted. I frowned a bit and looked around. Just like every botanical gardens, the arena is filled nothing but flowers, trees, ponds and overflowing streams. We took a few photos before heading over to a small cafe located around the corner. "A bouquet?" I tilted my head. Takamichi was holding a bundle of tulips wrapped in a rosy pink wrapper tied with a silver string.

He blushed madly before looking out the window "It's for Hinata" he mumbled. I smirked devilishly before resting my chin on the palm of my hand and leaned forward "Oh~ is that so~?" I cooed. Michi's face flustered even more as he tries his best to calm down "(Y-Y/N)!" he scolded. I chuckled and did my signature grin "I'm just teasing hehe. You're lucky to have a strong girl by your side" I complimented.

Takamichi smiled softly to himself "Yes, and because of that, I want to become stronger so I will be able to protect her" he replied, eyes filled with determination as he balled his hand into a fist. I stared at my brother for a moment before my lips curled into a gentle smile. What are you talking about Michi? You're already strong

Aunt who was in the restroom, returned and looked at us "Did something happened while I was gone?"

"No aunt!" I smiled happily whereas Michi gave a peace sign.

< 6:23 pm >

"Where are you going?" asked Takamichi as I was busy tying my shoelace "Going for my usual evening runs, wanna join?" "No thanks, Draken just texted me saying that he and Mikey will be arriving here soon to pick me up" he replied, holding his cellphone in the air. "A meeting or something?" I hummed.

"Probably....urgh I just hope it's not about that Bloody-Crest Gang. I don't want to get involve with them" he groaned. I gave a soft chuckle "Well you might never know"

We both walked out but stopped in front of the gates just to see two bright flashlights floating towards us. The sound of a bike's engines could be heard from afar as it gradually grows louder the closer it gets. The bikes came to a stop revealing two familiar boys. "Yo Takamitchy, (Y/n)-chan" greeted Mikey "Hey Mikey" I replied normally as if we had known each other for a very long time.

"Going somewhere?" asked Draken who was leaning on top of his steering gear. "Just a short jog around the neighborhood and back" I replied followed with a soft smile. "Be careful, there are thugs hiding at every corner who can harm a pretty girl like you" he stated "Ken-chi is right, why not hang around with us for tonight?"

I can take care of myself? Anyways, Michi wouldn't want me to joi-

I looked at Michi who was already doing the adorable puppy eyes technique WHAT IS THIS?! "I-I'm sorry but-" "(nickname) please??" pleaded Michi. ACK! To think this blockhead just called me by my nickname our family only use at this crucial moment is UNFAIR!

Heaving a deep, long and frustration sigh, I gave in "Okay fine you win. I'll tag along just for today" I replied. "YAHOO!" exclaimed Michi. This idiot was that desperate for me to join? I'll kill him later.

Seated behind Draken, I placed my hands at the back for support. "You might as well grab unto me if you don't want to fall off" he smirked. I raised my eyebrow and looked at his dashboard "Don't tell me-" just as he was about to take off, I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist clinging unto him like a koala.

In high speed, Mikey and Draken drove all the way to an open area filled with trees. There was a mountain of steps leading to what seems to be a forgotten shrine. "Why do I have a feeling you both were trying to get us killed" I blatantly spoke as Michi was busy throwing up at the corner. "Sorry, we were in a rush hehe; but that was a smooth ride wasn't it?" Mikey beamed as I deadpanned. "Man girlie, what did you eat before you came? I couldn't breath for a second because you were squeezing the life out of me" spoke Draken.

"Not my fault you were driving so fast!" I hissed "Tch, I think there'll be bruises on my waist in the morning" "Good I'm glad to hear that" I replied with my arms folded. Michi then placed his hand on my shoulder for support "You okay now?" I asked with a hint of concern in my voice. "Y-yeah" he gasped. Draken and Mikey looked at us before giving a gentle smile.

Oh? So these bastards do care -_-

The four of us then walked up the endless stairs. As soon as we have reached the top, the entire gang bowed in respect "WELCOME COMMANDER!" they greeted with a booming voice that could send shivers down one's spine. We continued to walk in front as everyone's heads were still lowered. It was quiet embarrassing for me since I am new here. Takamichi must've noticed and held my hand which caught me by surprise. I looked at him as he gave a reassuring smile that says 'he is here so I don't have to worry about anything'.

Michi and I were then brought aside where there stood a familiar figure. "Takamichi! (Y/n)-chan!" waved Hinata. "H-HINATA?!" Michi and I exclaimed with a sudden outburst. The girl giggled and ran towards us. She jumped unto me which I thankfully caught her or else we would've stumbled back and fall. "What brings you here (Y/n)?" she asked.

"I-uh kinda tagged along" I replied followed with a sheepish chuckle. She beamed even more "Great! I'll introduce you to Emma-chan! She's Mikey's half-sister" I looked over to Michi who was nodding his head like a doting parent. I pat Hinata's head and smiled "Okay, I'll be glad to meet her"

"TOMAN!" Mikey's voice was so loud and clear that I swear the entire city of Tokyo could hear him. "As you all know we have encountered one of the famous five groups of the old generation; the Bloody-Crest, Iduma!" he continued. Hinata tightly squeezed my hand after hearing that name. I looked over and saw that she was trembling in fear but was trying her best to withstand it by holding a strong face. I gave a gentle pat on her shoulder and smiled. "It'll be fine" I whispered; she nodded her head in agreement.

"They want us to partner up however, my answer would be an obvious NO. Why? Why can't we team up with the strongest? Because we don't do what they normally do. Killing people for sports like hunters who are out to slaughter. We're not like them! We're Toman! A bunch of delinquents! A family! That's who we are!" he roared. The entire mob raised their fists in the air and shouted at the top of their lungs. Some cried as they were touched with their leader's words.

Takamichi too was crying at my side. Hinata hugged him as I stood there admiring their moment together.

Bloody-Crest wanted to partner up with Toman? Why? Aren't they the type of group who rarely associate with other gangs? What is going on?