[ Chapter 16: Shopping ]

[The Next Day ]

Tadashi's POV:

"What's that?" I asked my daughter as she handed me a weird looking ice-cream. "Try it, it's chocolate mint" she smiled. "But I like my chocolate plain" I pouted, lifting it up as though it has been poisoned. She gave a straight face at my response before taking a bite of her ice-cream. Both my children got their mother's looks; purple hair and blue eyes. Personality wise, Kanda has my childish attitude whereas (Y/n) got my stubbornness. Not to mention her gorilla strength tehehe
( •̀ .̫ •́ ).。.:*☆

It was a fun and normal day. Went to the arcade and played a few games. Surprisingly she won a ton of toys but gave it away to the kids who were admiring her. I was observing from behind when she handed a pink teddy bear to a small girl. I'm not sure if she's aware but she has her mother's kindness. The look in her eyes explains it all. The unconditional love towards children and elders.

Children....that's right, it has been two years since the incident of that orphanage

"Say dad?" "Yes?" I asked finishing my ice-cream; being honest, it wasn't that bad. "What if I told you I have um....some unique friends?" The word 'FRIEND' echoed in my head. I stood there dumbstruck not knowing what to say.

"FRIEND?! WHO IS HE?! WHERE IS HE FROM?! WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE?!" I shouted.
BAM! She sent a strong punch to my gut sending me ten feet away from her. "IT'S PLURAL DAD! FRIENDS! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" I chibi cried at the corner. "Thought you found a handsome bastard over your cute and poor father" there were some stares and a few laughters coming from the children.

(Y/n) got embarrassed and rubbed her temple. "Geez dad" she sighed. We walked out of the arcade and the expression of the lady in the front desk was hilarious. Of course after hearing that someone single handedly defeated all the highest scores in the games, would cause one to question what that person's been doing their whole life!

"Mum just texted me" she spoke. "What'd she say?" I asked "Buy new clothes for your father because I found small rat holes inside his shirts. Did I marry a human being or a gorilla?"

(TwT) H-Honey!!!

Your POV:

Dad and I entered a H&M Male Clothing store. The people serving us were shocked by how big he was because.....we couldn't find any clothes his size. One, two, three, four....no luck.

"Seems like mum got married to a long lost descendant of King Kong" I deadpanned as we walked out of the eight store. "I think I should cut down on my workout routine and protein intake" he told himself. We tried every stores in the mall and still no progress. Giving up, I sat down on the bench as dad walked in a jewelry store. Probably buying a peace offering necklace for mum. "Let's see....do I know any stores who would sell a big size shirts?"

"Huh? (Y/n)?" I looked up just to see a familiar purple haired boy. "Mitsuya-kun?" I replied back. This is my first time talking to the Second Division Captain of Toman. From what I heard, he is the calmest person and someone whom you can rely on. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "Heh, doing some shopping. Clothes to be exact, but couldn't find any" I replied.

"For yourself?" "Nope" he placed his shopping bag at the side before sitting next to me. "Gomen, Takemitchy slept over with us at Mikey's house. All our phone's died whereas Mikey's was confiscated" I sweat dropped at the news. "Is that so? Well I'm glad you all had fun"

He looked over to me "Yep, also what kind of clothes are you looking for. I may not be much of a help but I can try"

Mitsuya-kun, are you an angel? *harps playing from the background*

"We tried every stores here but got nothing" "We?" he repeated "Yeah, my dad and I. We're looking for clothes for himself" Mitsuya thought for a while "How big is your dad?" "A titan" I quickly responded. "Hahaha, okay so he's like a pro-wrestler or something?"

"Something like that" he then stood up holding unto his bag. "I think I know of a place. Where's your dad by the way?" I looked at the jewelry shop and saw him talking with the salesman. "He's busy"

Walking beside Mitsuya, I couldn't help but smiled happily to myself. His hair is purple as myself, though mine's a tad bit darker than his. I won't be surprised if someone mistaken us as siblings just because of our hair. He lead us straight to a far end corner of the mall and right there, was a hidden small store. "Welcome! Oh-! Mitsuya-kun!" greeted an elderly woman. "Hey gran, we're just dropping by" he greeted back "Hello" I bowed in respect. "My Mitsuya! Is she your sibling?!"

Score (-^-)

"Nope, she's a friend. We're looking for clothes, a big size for men?" The lady giggled "It's here honey, right this way. Really? You're both not siblings? Your hairs are very similar" I shook my head followed with a light laughter "Just friends ma'am" "Alright hehe"

The three of us walked over to the men section and woah! There are so many amazing clothes for a guy like my dad! "Sugoi! These clothes are a perfect fit for him!" my eyes twinkled with delight. "Thanks gran" Mitsuya smiled "Yeah thanks!" The shop owner laughed "Such cute kids, well this is a shop for plus size men, women and children"

Grabbing a trolley, I placed seven t-shirts, five collared shirts, two hoodies, six short pants, four long pants and three packet of socks inside. "Dad definitely needs a tie" I told myself before grabbing five and adding them in. "That's a lot of clothes" Mitsuya sweat dropped. "His clothes are worn out so am buying all this for him" I replied.

Mitsuya's POV:

(Y/n) then walked over to the singlet aisle, checking their sizes before getting three of them, all black in color. "This is not your first time shopping clothes for your dad no?" I asked. "Yep, not my first time. I too would go out and buy clothes for my big brother back then. He's a careless person, gets into fights here and there so his clothes are always torn. He even has more clothes than me haha!" she smiled.

We walked to the front desk with a trolley filled with clothes. "Gran, I'll come back tomorrow and check on the materials you have" I said. "Okay, there's also some new shipments coming in!" "Thanks"

Your POV:

"Here let me help" Mitsuya said as he grabbed three of the shopping bags. "Thanks, also you were looking for materials?" I asked. "Yeah, got a sewing project to do in school" he replied "Wow! Sewing?! Cool!" I grinned. He laughed nervously as his face flushed a bit. "Yeah" "So do you enjoy it?" "Huh?" he looked at me confused. "Do you enjoy sewing?" I asked. After a minute or so he responded "I love sewing, it's not only a hobby but my passion on becoming a fashion designer" with a huge smile, I gently nudged him "Then let me be your first customer okay!" he looked at me before giving me the most gentle and heartwarming smile "That's a promise"

----------------------------------------
Author: Author here! Just letting you wonderful readers know that I've changed the title FIGHTER! to The Healing Flower. Don't worry, it's still the same plot ^^