Lucas Grave Character Information:

Name: Lucas Grave

Name: Lucas Grave

Title: The Black Guardian of Pretty Cure. Onee-chan of Ichika. Vanguard Agent: Night-Shroud.

Character Information:
A man clad in black cloth and hide his face, Lucas Grave is a member of a government agency known as Task Force: Vanguard, a secretive multinational organisation once dedicated towards global peace, now the only thing stopping the world from falling to darkness by the horrid monsters of grotesque proportions. Enigmatic, secretive and professional, his mission regarding espionage, subterfuge and assassination gets all the more weird when being a bodyguard to a bunch of girls and gotten himself into a seriously diabetic world is bound to be... bizarre than usual.

Personality:
Thought comes across as calm, stoic, serious and intimidating with his general appearance, Lucas is actually a pretty kind and laid-back, down-to-earth, hardworking, professional and dutiful agent with a moral compass. But since he is a Special Forces agent from a secret organization known for its gray morality, Lucas is also a ruthless man willing to get his hands dirty if it means completing his mission and saving innocent lives from harm. A man who had a rather traumatic experience as expected from a soldier like him, a government special forces in a basically kid-friendly environment may seemed goofy but it will nonetheless be therapeutic for a veteran soldier like.

Powers and Abilities:

On one hand, Lucas is a skilled and deadly soldier. Cunning, lethal, adaptive, pragmatic and very capable in the arts of war and tactical quick thinking and is very experienced at handling any threats possible as well as a no-nonsense combat pragmatist that doesn't hesitate to be as ruthless as possible and getting his hands dirty no matter what. However, Lucas is for all intents and purposes, just a normal human with normal needs and being injured very easily. However, his ability to move in the speed of light makes him a very supernatural agent of Task Force: Vanguard and his speed makes him one of the most powerful agent in the secretive multinational organization. Nobody knows how he became so fast and it isn't because he was experimented by Task Force: Vanguard but rather, he was rescued from a secretive organization that they wouldn't disclose and all that can be said while he is but a normal human, he is also one badass human to the fold.

Weapons and Equipment: