Notifications.

For those of you who didn't read the author tracts, this is just a story I get inspired from 'The Slayer and His Sweet Bunny' by 'Doom King of Latveria'.

From what I could gleam from his stories he writes, I think he kind of love a genre that's idealistic and kid friendly meet the more mature content that are dark and edgy.

And the two Doom crossovers explains it.

Now, I am only doing this because I want to read it for my self except by tweaking on some differences.

All I can say is that this story is finished and done.

And can be adopted for you guys to get your ideas on.

I mean, come on.

Taking inspiration from New World of Darkness alongside taking the fan favourite gameline like Princess: The Hopeful and these organisations inspiration from Hunter: The Vigil through Task Force: VALKYRIE, all I can say that it is a very funny but nonetheless neat concept.

Would want the anime to include that as a concept?

Well, they did?

Well, what is the name of the anime anyway?

Now, accordingly.

This story will be up for adoption.

For those reading this, feel free to write your own stories in it.

Come on, take it.

I don't mind.

In fact, go ahead and have fun writing your own ideas for these new story.

If anyone want to try a mahou shoujo genre mixed with the horror of Silent Hill and the grim and gritty action sequences of secret spy films, then go on ahead.

With that said, goodbye and may this idea be in capable hands.