Bio/Prolouge

Y/N, or as he calls himself, XD, has an amazing array of supernatural abilities, such as, but not limited to:

Matter creation

Flight

Teleportation

Omnipotence

Shapeshifting

Super strength

Lightning fast thinking skills

Immortality

Mind Reading

Time manipulation

Dream control

And possibly more, he seems to have multiple versions of himself and can access their minds and memories with a mere thought. His appearance is hard to explain in the sense that he often changes his form every few hundred years. Although he usually keeps a similar design with a white face mask with a laughing face on it, although he rarely expresses humor. Another key aspect of most his forms is his green cloak and bright wings, usually paired with a neon halo. No one has seen under the mask, legend has it that that the only man that saw his face was immediately killed by him. He follows and supports only those of his choosing, including the diamonds. He has many ties to other deities and gods from his world. Lets see how this all started...

Y/N POV.

'I can't remember how long it's been since I was sent back to the void. That doesn't matter anymore though, I am now under new employment' 3 diamond gems had summoned me. "Hello Yellow Diamond" I bowed to her before pivoting, "Hello Blue Diamond" I bowed again before finally turned to the tallest one of them, "Hello again, White diamond, why have you summoned me?". She opened her mouth to speak before I interrupted, "I already know why you need my assistance, your dear little pink needs help against her little revolution right?". "Yes, how did you know that, lowlife?" She replied. I felt one of my sides start to fill with rage. 'Keep calm, Dreamon, we will go kill something soon' 'Good, I'm hungry' 'For the last time, Dreamon, we don't need food!'

I turned back to White and froze time around us as I shifted to my monster form.

"Ḷ̸͙͖͓͚͐̒̎ ͇̮̒̄͛͗͡Î͔̮̖̗̃̒͞ ̲̘̟͔̟̮̟̖̎́S̩̫̜ͯͧͧ͝ ̠̥̳̲̈́͛͞Ţ̮̬͓̤͕̻͒ͧ͗ ̨̠̝̜̼͎̹ͩͅE̪͙̰ͬ͊ͪͤ͞ ͖͓͍̝̤̹̪̝̄ͭ̚͝N̰̮̝̑ͦ̊̍͞  ̛̤̘͖̫̦̮̫ͤH͛̾̾ͫ҉͔̞̤ ͕̠̖̫̲͖̓̇ͤ͢E̱̰̘̰͍͙͎̍ͮͤ̾̕ ͕̲̱͇̀͑͛͠Ȓ͙͉͕͍̪͕̭ͣ͟ ͔͕ͭ̃̚̕E̸̬̱͙͓̩̓̉  ͕͔̭̩͉̮͎ͮ̀Y̵͉̲̩̩̭̙̦͚ͬ̀͂ ̶̮͕̰̩̔̈́Ö̵̩̘̪̮̬̝́̃̐̇ ̷̜̺̺̐̃̐Ų̗͎̺̭ͬͦ...

"Ḷ̸͙͖͓͚͐̒̎ ͇̮̒̄͛͗͡Î͔̮̖̗̃̒͞ ̲̘̟͔̟̮̟̖̎́S̩̫̜ͯͧͧ͝ ̠̥̳̲̈́͛͞Ţ̮̬͓̤͕̻͒ͧ͗ ̨̠̝̜̼͎̹ͩͅE̪͙̰ͬ͊ͪͤ͞ ͖͓͍̝̤̹̪̝̄ͭ̚͝N̰̮̝̑ͦ̊̍͞  ̛̤̘͖̫̦̮̫ͤH͛̾̾ͫ҉͔̞̤ ͕̠̖̫̲͖̓̇ͤ͢E̱̰̘̰͍͙͎̍ͮͤ̾̕ ͕̲̱͇̀͑͛͠Ȓ͙͉͕͍̪͕̭ͣ͟ ͔͕ͭ̃̚̕E̸̬̱͙͓̩̓̉  ͕͔̭̩͉̮͎ͮ̀Y̵͉̲̩̩̭̙̦͚ͬ̀͂ ̶̮͕̰̩̔̈́Ö̵̩̘̪̮̬̝́̃̐̇ ̷̜̺̺̐̃̐Ų̗͎̺̭̟͓ͬͦ  ͖̥̥̩̮̂͂͌̽͜Ṃ̸͚͔̲̺̻ͩ ̛̺͉̋̀̈̚O̯͖͙̥͕̎ͫ͘ ̶̗͈̙͑̆̄R͈͖͔̦̟̞̓͟ ͚̟͚̫͇̲͉͛ͤͮ͢O͖̪̻͆́̚ ̣͉̠̫̼̟̍̇ͪ͘N̩͕̗͂ͭ̇̔͟ ̡̣̟̂I͇͉̗̖̫̝͕̣ͫͯ̚͡ ̷̦̝̼̞̓C̹̬̺͇͔͓ͯͦ̈͐́  ̢̳͇̹ͨ̚M̗̺̈́͆ͥ̂͢ ̢̥͚̬ͪͣȌ̸͕͚͕̲̹̙ͅͅ ̟̪̺̣̬̺̎̆́̐͜ͅR̫̼ͦ͜ ̢͎͈̠̹͚͈̘̤̋̿Ț̡̗͕͍͖͓̘͑ ̷̗̜̱̰͔̳̘͕̉̓ͤ̑Ȧ̷͙̫͇͔̗̠̱ͩ ͩ҉͔̹̜͇̥L̺̞͂̐͊͗͢,̴̮͚͙͓̀  ̨̼̞̠̳̲͍͊̓͐ͅȈ̳̳̻̥̈̒͑͜  ̧̮̭̦͉̦ͭAͤͭͮ̔͏̤͓̣̪ ̢̜̣̮̮̪̰̭͗M̨̯̭̗̱̻͍̤̤̏̒̒  ̧̥̗͖̰ͮA̵̦͕̠͓̯̜̪̱̓͌  ̩̳̼ͭͭ͑͞G̵̦̹͉̹͇ͧͨ͐͋ ̷͖̝̠ͭͣ̀O͈̺͇̥̣̾͑͂ͨ͠ ͙̮̹͍̘̜̗ͦ̊͠ͅD̴̦̭̪̥̖͖̔̽ͣ̔"

I shifted back and resumed time leaving White Diamond terrified and Blue and Yellow Diamond confused. "I will accept your offer to stop this revolution on one condition, after it is done, I will not return to the void" White was the first to speak, "I will meet your condition, you will become a temporary general in our armada leaving for Pink's colony shortly" Yellow spoke up, "White I must protest, we can't let an outsider lead an operation to find a diamond! It is simply absurd! He cannot be trusted!" I turned to face her, "But do you have another option?" "Ye-" "28 of your ships were destroyed along with 425 shattered Amethysts and 756 shattered Rubies, d̴̘͈͎͚̄̎ͅo̷̮̦ͮ ̷̳͓̪͑̑̓͐y̱̫̻̘͉̭̟͐̆͠õ̹͚͒͐̚͡ų͕̰̬̙̌͒ͅ ̨̯͕̣̠͓̝̈n͙͎͆̾̌̀͟e̱̹̬̦̰͓͕ͥͦ̽̕ͅë̢̯̙̳̩͎d̲̫͙̺͓̤̤͎ͭ̍̊̕ ͙͙͓̲̲̝̠̍̑͢m̵͕̝̹̰̻̿ͯͩ̋y̴̩̺̠͍̜̰͛̿ ̹̲̟̗̱̾̃ͨ͌͘h̴̝͔̦̝̟̭̅̊̓e̦̮̮̰̖ͬ̓ͬ̓͠l̴̗̤̤ͧp͉̗͇̥͉̮͗̄͞!̞̤̍͟?̺̠͕̪̪̮͒ͫ͆̚͘ͅ"

 She hesitated, then replied, "I guess so..." I switched my tone, "Then I shall see it done" I walked out to prepare for battle...

Ⓣⓘⓜⓔⓢⓚⓘⓟ

White Diamond POV

After me and the other diamonds destroyed the earth, XD returned. "White Diamond, I believe our deal is now in effect." I smirked and replied, "No, actually, I think I will just send you back to the void now." I pulled out the book I used to summon XD and sent him back to the void.

Y/N POV

'Ǹ̛̘̫̻̱̤̯O̥̖̙̘̅͊̆͝ͅN͗ͤ҉̗͙O̱̯̮̦͔̻͗̎ͣ̇͜Ņ͔͎̭̩͊̾Oͧ͏̯̟̞̪̺͉̤ͅN̸͙̻̥̬̓̃̂O̸̹̜ͧ̑͐͒Ṇ̸̯͕̣̤̝̜̅̐O͙͎̝̩̘ͦ͢Ṅ̶̖͓̹͎̗̺̳̉͌O̵͍̤͖̲̘̮͔̳̓̉N̟̖̤̙̯̦͍̔͐̃͘O͉̘̽̒͂͑̕Ń̒̈͏̻͕̞̺̗O̦͕̟̫̮̳͉̤̿̊̀̊͠N̗̦̞͎͋͝ͅO͚̞ͥ̇̌͡!̴͎̖̥̞ͩ!̝̮̺̪̫̇̽͝!̙͚̥̯͓̲͚͓̄͊̔͠!̡͚̖̜̞̥̒̍̿ͨ!̛̪̭̞̥̮̩͊̓!̜͓̱̎̕!̺͍̖͉̙̠̠̌̅ͭͨ̕!̻̟͈̠͙͈̇͊̊͜!̢͕͉͈͈̿̓'

'I can't believe it!! I am back here!! No! There has to be a way out of here!!' I tied for hours, and hours turned to months, and months turned to years. I sat by and let the time go by as I felt the universe expand and morph and meld and break. I saw oceans rise, I watched great empires fall. If you had asked me the worst part of it all, it would be the fact that either no one remembered that I even existed, or they simply didn't care that I was gone. No one ever even thought about me, not the diamonds, not the other gods, not even the cities I helped build had a small thought about me. So to pass the time, I wrote a song...

"I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own

I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemies' eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing
"Now the old king is dead, long live the king!"
One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me
And I discovered that my castle stands
Upon pillars of salt, and pillars of sand

I hear Jerusalem bells a'ringing
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason I can't explain
Once you'd gone it was never,
never an honest word
That was when I ruled the world

It was the wicked and wild wind
Blew down the doors to let me in
Shattered windows and the sound of drums

People couldn't believe what I'd become
Revolutionaries wait
For my head on a silver plate
Just a puppet on a lonely string
Oh...who would ever wanna be king

I hear Jerusalem bells were ringing
Roman Cavalry choirs were singing
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason I can't explain
I know St. Peter won't call my name
Never an honest word
But that was when I ruled the world

Whoaaa

 Here Jerusalem bells were ringing
 Roman Cavalry choirs were singing
 Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
 For some reason I can't explain
 I know St. Peter won't call my name
Never an honest word
But that was when I ruled the world
"

"B̎̽͒ͣ͏̤̤͚͚̥̱u͔̹͉̤͒͢t͇̰̜̼͓ͥ̾ͩ͌̕ͅ ͉̤͙͍ͫͩ͟t̮̱͍̯͈͇͓̃͘h͎̞ͨͧ̈ͨ̀a̳̼͉̳̒ͩ̒͜t̨̠̪͙̣̜̦̽̒ ̯̙͎̫̗̅̉͊̕w̹̤̪͇̱͇̎͂ͤ͊͢a̺̞̤̘͔̼͙̽ͨ͠s͔̼͖̻̹͎ͦ͞ ̱̻͍̟̯͆ͫ̀w̄҉̥̮͙͓͙̺ͅh̶͇̤̓̽̈́e̴̺̖͈͙̠̟̳͑̏̾̾n̛̳̦͖͇̮͊̽̅ ̨̭̱̳͈̱͖̽̏ͭͦI͉̭͇̯͂͞ ̗͇͈̬̳̤ͣ̽̒̉͢ͅr̯̬̹̗͕̥͛ͬ̚͝ụ̮̣̼͗͟l̳͍̾̈́̅́e̶̼̹̖̥͎ͤ̅ď́ͥ̏҉̻̮̯̬ ̵͎͚ͧ̎t͍͍͍͖̂͡ͅḩ͚̘̹̰̇͛ͮ̅e̷̱͎̯̟͈̤̽͊͛ ͨͥ̐͐͏̠̩͉̝̥͉̱w̡͍̜͙ͨ̇ơ͎̜̥̬̗̘ͤ̅ͨr̜̱͙̗̩̰͉͈͆͗ͧ̓͞l̸̩̹̽ͫd̫̰̪͈̣̣͈̓ͨ͊̅̀"

(Authors note:I don't own the songs or fandoms in this story)