Chapter 5 (Kinda Short)

Y/N POV, ONE WEEK AFTER SUMMONING

     It has been a week since I have been returned to this realm by Steven. I have managed to convince the Crystal Gems that I am a human that lives nearby. Although I believe that Garnet had caught on to the meaning of my mask, she most likely recognized the insignia. Never mind that, Steven had asked me to help make a spaceship, who am I to have declined? So I agreed to help him build a spaceship at his family's barn. We arrived with Greg in his van to begin construction. He named the operation "UUU" although I did most of the work. We ended out with a wagon, covered in various cardboard accessories to look like a spaceship. Greg didn't let me design it.

    "Ready Steven?" I asked the boy. He vigorously nodded as I pushed him down the hill towards our 'ramp'. As he went, many pieces began falling off of the wagon. "No shame!" He yelled before bailing on the 'spaceship'. It proceeded to crash and fall apart after colliding with the ramp. Back to the drawing board. Pearl began to lecture us on how to make a proper spaceship while I simply began making another one, my design. I was around halfway through materializing some more quality materials when Pearl interrupted me, "Ahem, the discussion is over here. What are you doing, slacking off?" I chuckled a bit before replying, "But the half built flying machine is over here, genius" She seemed embarrassed. "You probably don't have a blueprint or any plans." I showed her a complex diagram that I prepared for the project. She looked appalled. "Alright, I guess this is our Mk.2, you're pretty good at this."