School day

It was the end of the day I was in the hallway talking to Diamond when Takeoff and his boys walked up.

Takeoff: what's good 

Us: nun

Takeoff: so Brandi what's the plans after school

Me: going to sleep 

Takeoff: ok well I'll come over and we can go to sleep together

I looked at him like he was crazy 

Me: ummm ooooook

Takeoff:(laughs) I was just playing 

Me: well damn that would've been nice if u wasn't playing (I said as I winked and walked off) 

After walking off me and Diamond talked some more before getting in our cars. After leaving school I pulled in my drive way got out locked the door walked up to the front door unlocked it and walked in I locked the door behind me and walked upstairs. I was in my room I took my book bag off,put my phone on the charger. I played some music before hoping in the shower.After my shower I got out i wrapped my towel around me and walked out the bathroom. I was bout to walk in my closet when somebody was ringing my door bell. I walked downstairs and look through the peep hole it was Takeoff. I opened the door.

Me:what r u doing here 

Takeoff:I texted u 

Me: I was in the shower 

Takeoff: I can see that 

Me: come in (I said moving out the way)

He walked in I shut the door and locked it. 

Me: come on(I said walking upstairs) 

I walked back in my room and he followed me I walked in my closet shutting door behind me. I got my red bra set. I put on some nike shorts with a tank top. I walked out the closet and Takeoff was laying on my bed on his phone.

Me: yea just make urself at home( I said laughing) 

Takeoff: o shit it's like that

Me: I was just playing (I said getting in the bed)

Takeoff: so whats the plans 

Me: idk wanna watch a movie 

Takeoff: ok let's watch a movie then

I grabbed the remote and turned on Netflix. I walked out the room and came back with some snacks We was watch Fear Street Part One 1994. Takeoff put his arm around me I put my arm around him and laid on his chest. We watched the movie and eat the snacks.I'm so comfortable laying on Takeoff I could do this all the time. After the movie me and Takeoff talked for almost an hour about graduation since it's in two more day , then he left. I had fun with him I never felt like someone like I feel for him.