What the hell pt.3

Takeoff's prov
I know Brandi is going to yell at the top of her lungs when I get in this house. I pulled up n got out, I locked the car doors, I walked up to the house door. I walked in n walked upstairs i walked i n the room n Brandi wasn't there I walked back downstairs and went to the movie room, she wasn't there I walked to the backyard she wasn't there.I went to the garage n her car was gone.I walked in the kitchen n I saw her key n her ring.I ran upstairs to the room I went to the closet n her clothes was gone I walked out n went back downstairs I grabbed my phone n called her n it went to voicemail, I sat on the couch with my head in my hands. Man fuck why did I do this shit again.
Next Day
I woke up from the sound of the door bell. I got up from the couch. I walked to the door n opened it and my mom was standing there
Me: hey ma
My Mom: don't hey ma me ( she said walking in)
I closed the door n walked behind her
Moms:all I wanna know is y
Me: y what ma
Moms: u know what, Y did u have Brandi at the reveal by herself that poor girl was there worrying about u she barely wanted to do anything.
Me: ma I messed up ik I did I called her so I could try to
fix it but she won't answer
Moms: I wouldn't answer either u hurt her son n this is y'all first baby after yesterday she's going thru a lot
Me: Ik ma I'm going to fix it
After talking the my mom n she left I have to find out where Brandi is so I can make this right not only for her but our baby. Damn I don't even know what our baby is I really fucked this time.