Two surprises in one day

Today I had a doctors appointment since I have plans with Diamond today she's going with me. After getting ready I texted her to see if she was ready.
Convo
Me: hey u ready
Besto: yea I'm 5 mins away ima leave my car at ur house
Me: okk see u when u get here
Besto: ok
End of convo
After texting her I grabbed my purse,phone, charger, n my keys. I walked downstairs grabbed two drinks n walked out the door locking it behind me. I was walking to my car when Diamond pulled in the driveway. She got out locking her and got in mines.
Me: hey bestie
Diamond: hey bestie
Me: u ready
Diamond: yea
We buckled up n headed to the doctors.
At the doctors
We was waiting for my name to get called. Mins later they called my name Diamond came in the back with me. they gave me a cup like always. After I was done I put it in the slot then washed my hands. I walked out and the nurse took me to a room. she checked my breathing, she checked my ears and everything else.
Nurse: Ok the doc will be in shortly
I said ok then she walked out. Me n Diamond was talking when the doctor came in.
Dr.May: hello I'm Dr.May how's everything today with u ladies
Us: good
Dr.May: I know the nurse checked ur breathing but let me take a look. breath in( she said listening) ok now out ( she said doing the something) ok ur breathing sounds good
The nurse cam back in the room handing her some papers
Doc.May: The nurse is going to take u to ultrasound room 3
We followed the nurse to the room. I laid on table. She told me to pull my dress up then she put a towel over my legs. She put the gel on my stomach then she grabbed the wand and moved it around. Secs after she was moving it around.
Nurse:There's ur baby
Me n Diamond looked at the screen and there was a baby on there.
Nurse: judging by the measurements n size ur a month into pregnancy.
She printed the pictures. I wiped the gel off my stomach off she gave me a prescription for vitamins. I walked to front made another appointment. Now I have to tell Take.