Home Sweet Home

Brandi's prov
We're our back at my house upstairs in the bed. I couldn't wait to back in my bed. I was in the bed with Ky laying next to me on her boppy. I decide to take me a lil nap since she was sleeping but that didn't work cuz Takeoff was blown my phone up none stop now that he know where we live now. I know that we have child together but idk if I could forgive him for not showing up. He kept blowing my phone up this time he face timed me I gave up n answered.
Convo
Me: Hello
Takeoff: hey bae how u feeling
Me: fine ( I said rolling my eyes)
Takeoff: can I come see my baby
Me: I'm not stopping u from seeing her
Takeoff:ok well I'm on my way
Me: ok
End of convo
After I got off the phone with him I went to sleep till he got here.I woke up to Ky crying n the doorbell, I opened the door from my phone, grabbed her n went to her room to change her. Was in her room just got done changing her then Takeoff walked in.
Takeoff:hey bae (he said trying to kiss me)
Me:here u go (I said holding Ky cheek up to him)
Takeoff:bae look Ik I have a lot of making up to do not just to u but our daughter n ima gonna keep making up for it till u forgive me n come back home ( he said grabbing her)
Me: to be honest u keep sayin u gonna make up for it but u never said y u didn't show up but at this point I hope it was worth it (I said grabbing Ky n walkin downstairs)
At this point I don't wanna know fuck it