1

In this story you are Mitos daughter but Gon considers you his older sister, anyways you've just come home from training under Kite to celebrate your 23rd birthday. (Btw this is like that little period where Gon brought killua home)

As the ship pulled into the harbor of Whale island you sighed with relief. You always got seasick and you were just over all happy to see your home city after 3 whole years. You had been invited to train with Kite several years ago when he had visited the island to check on Gon. You waited until you were 19 to go find Kite and train with him just to be sure you were ready. And finally when you felt your skills developed and knew the basics of nen you were ready to head home. Now here you were. You stumbled off the ship thanking the captain and then you raced home. You ran up to the door and knocked it was opened immediately by your mom, Mito.

Mito: y/n!! You're finally home!! I got your letter yesterday and couldn't leave the front door!
Y/n: oh mom, you're too much.

You remarked being squeezed tightly against her chest. It felt like you were suffocating but it felt so good to be held in her arms again.

Mito: Oh, you've gotten so tall sweetheart! You've filled out quite a bit too!

You blushed at the compliment.

Y/n: moooom... stop it!
Mito: Well let's not just stand here, get your butt inside.
Y/n: Has Gon come back yet? You know, from the exam?
Mito: Not yet but he wrote me recently.
Y/n: Me too.

You carried your bag up the stairs and set yourself down on your bed. Nothing had changed. Stuffing your head into your pillow you inhaled deeply, mom had washed it just for you.

It was still very early in the morning

It was still very early in the morning. 'I shouldn't sleep until tonight... it's kinda disrespectful to mom and grandma'  You shot up as your mom bust through the door.

Mito: Don't think I'm going to ignore that stain on your top. You got seasick again. I've already drawn your bath go get in.
Y/n: but I just got-
Mito: 10, 9, 8...

You leaped up and dashed to the washroom. You swiftly undressed and sunk into the warm bath. Mother really knows what's best.