17

You awoke to sun flooding the window for the first time in almost a month. Your room in the Zoldyck home wasn't facing the sunrise. Illumi was still there but he was asleep. This was probably the first time you'd seen him close his eyes. You sat up and started to get out of the bed when illumi awkwardly moved his hand to free you. You felt kinda bad but today you had plans for the two of you. After you got up he rolled over and went back to sleep. You tucked some hair behind his ear and left the room.

You explained your plans for the day to Kikyo and she insisted on letting you borrow a dress from her and she also wanted to do you hair. After she finished your hair she gave you a dress from her teen years and said the colors fit her son's personality. You laid the dress out on your bed got the things you needed for your picnic.

You came back into the house after setting up the picnic and prepared illumi some breakfast. You made him black coffee and some buttered toast (he's bland ik) You brought his breakfast to him and he was already awake reading. You set the breakfast down on his lap with a proud smile.

Y/n: The doctor has cleared you.

You joke with a smile. He just kind of stares at you and gestures for you to come closer. You step closer and lean over so you're at his level. He just pats your head awkwardly.

Y/n: Hey, meet me outside the estate when you finish your coffee and toast. I want to do something.

He nods as you walk out the room.

You enter your bedroom and pat your head mimicking what he did over and over. You finally put the dress on and you feel gorgeous in it.

(I'm not saying y/n is white or whatever it's just the model

(I'm not saying y/n is white or whatever it's just the model. :D)