18

You greeted Illumi when he made it outside. He was wearing that same zip up hoodie from when he was younger. He followed you into the forest and in your usual training area was where you had set up a picnic area for the two of you.

Y/n: You like it?

He kinda tries smiling but just ended up patting your head like before. This made you happy since you could tell he was trying to smile.

You guys ate your picnic food and illumi laid his head on your lap being as awkward as ever. You braided little parts of his hair as he read his book. He sets his book down and gets up. He grabs your hand and pulls you up.

Illumi: I want to show you something.
Y/n: ok ok

He was kinda dragging you and you could tell he was excited to show you what he wanted to. You came across a pond where he kneeled. He took off his jacket and reached his arm inside the water. He pulled out a frog which he showed you. Looking so proud he caught one, you patted his head like he did to you earlier. Suddenly the frog leaped at you which caught you off guard and you fell into the pond. It was shallow so you were just sitting in a muddy pond with a frog perched on your chest. Illumi looked so guilty and immediately lifted you out of the pond.

He carried you inside the house and kept muttering sorry as he brought you to the bathroom. He put you down as he drew you a bath.

Y/n: It's ok I'm not mad. You don't have to run me a-

He pressed his hand to your lips to silence you. He pointed to the bubble bath and then covered his eyes as he waited on you to get in. He then washed your hair and gave you a nice scalp massage (😩 yes) He kissed your forehead and then You were scooped out of the bath and wrapped in a towel. He carried you to his room...

(Y'all gonna have to leave this up to ur imagination but the next chapter will be some spicy head cannons to boost ur imagination you can skip it if you want)