13

You sat on the floor by the fire while their mom brushed your hair. This was weird to you, why where assassins giving you food and a nice room and brushing your hair? You decided it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Y/n: um, Mrs. Zoldyck? Why are you guys treating me so well?
Kikyo: Aside from the fact that you're a sweet girl, we need you in top condition if Killua is to come home, dear.
Y/n: But you could've killed me at any moment and lied to Killua as if I was alive.
Kikyo: We usually only kill when it's necessary.

You sighed with relief and relaxed. How was she not pulling your hair while brushing it?

Kikyo: You have lovely hair dear...
Y/n: Thank you ma'am.

Kikyo finished your hair and dismissed you to your bedroom, which you had trouble finding and Gotoh had to teach you landmarks so you could find it on your own next time. :p

You laid awake for most of the night hoping Gon was on his way to rescue you. You eventually gave up on sleep and got out of bed. You tried to focus your aura into you hand again. It took multiple tries but you finally conjured a rose quartz dagger (promise I'll explain your ability later) the rest was easy for you. You were excellent when it came to wielding a bladed weapon. Practicing your ability had worn you out and you were finally able to rest at about 3am.