I Have Circle Brain | Chapter 12

Hi, once again I know that update is extremely late and I am very sorry about that... I have just been trying to find myself and my purpose in the world and I don't how it is going but I Everything used in this story is not owned by me and anything used is owned by their respective owners, and used for entertainment purposes! Enjoy the story!

🌟 🌟 🌟 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟸 🌟 🌟 🌟

Back to Y/n and Yuya...

"What are you doing here?!" Yuya asked angrily quickly getting up from the floor interrogating Sora who was still just eating her food closing her eyes as she did. "Oh, I noticed her wandering around the neighborhood, the poor girl. I had no choice but to offer her breakfast since she looked so hungry," Yoko said giving both Y/n and Yuya pancakes as Y/n thanked her Yuya was still a little irritated.

"You should have given her food to go," Yuya said to Yoko still a bit irritated. "She is welcome here, isn't she both you and Y/n's student?" Yoko questioned Yuya who just got more irritated at that question.

"No! No she's not!" Yuya said getting out of her chair with her hands on the table as both Yoko surprised and Sora a little startled as Y/n was just eating one of his pancakes. "It's just you seem to have a bad habit to appear when you're not wanted which just happens to be all the time," Yuya said to Sora now facing away from her which got Sora a bit sad.

"That's a bit rude, I can see you didn't learn lessons from your sister," Sora said as Yoko went up to Sora, "Sister?" Yoko said confused how Sora got confused on how she got her confused as Yuya's 'sister' and Sora began to panic. 

"O-Oh I am sorry I would just assume that you were her sister because you are y-young and beautiful!" Sora said panicking as Yoko just stood there until her face just brightened up at Sora's compliments.

"Oh what a kind and respective young woman can I get you more syrup?" Yoko said as she picked up Yuya's plate of pancakes and gave them to Sora. "W-Wait those are my pancakes!" Yuya said but was ignored by her Mom as Sora got more spoiled by Yuya's mom.

"Ahh," Y/n said with his mouth wide open to Yuya who looked over to him to see that he was holding in front of Yuya fork with some pancake on it. Yuya opened her mouth and Y/n fed her some pancakes as Yuya blushed Y/n had his childish smile on.

...

Yuya and Y/n were both now walking towards their prep school and Yuzu joined them walking and Yuya was explaining to Yuzu about Sora in her house. Yuzu was then chuckling after Yuya had been done explaining her story. "Hey, what's so funny?" Yuya asked confused as to why Yuzu was chuckling.

"Oh it's just funny, Sora is the kid that wants you to teach her how to duel, and now she is hanging around in your house Yuya," Yuzu explained to Yuya who just sighed, "No matter how hard I try I can't seem to get rid of that pest..." Yuya said as Y/n was thinking to himself.

'Dang, Yuya and Sora only have had a few interactions and Yuya is already getting irritated' but his thoughts were completely wiped away as the was a sound behind him. "Coach Y! Coach Y/n!" A voice from behind them said which got Yuya a bit irritated. "See what I mean?" Yuya said as she turned to Sora.

"Yeah, what's up?" was Y/n's reaction but Yuya's reaction was a bit different. "Are you following me?!" Yuya asked Sora who was behind who answered with a, "Yeah!" which got Yuya more irritated.

"Look just go away," Yuya ordered Sora who just kept smiling at Yuya and said, "But I can't, because we have to have our first lesson, and I'm ready to get started whenever you say!" Sora said with a lot of enthusiasm in her voice which made Yuya have a vein pop out of her forehead.