Part 2 - We Meet Again

I've been having a very tight scheduled week so I haven't been able to visit Millennium for the past two weeks. And the thought of Millennium, brings that guy in my head. There's something about him that makes his face pop up in my head all the time. But it's best if I forget him since I'm not going to meet him again and even if I do, he's the trouble I'm better off away from. All of a sudden, I hear my phone ringing and am brought out of my thoughts. A very high-pitched voice starts speaking on the other side after I pick it up.

"Aah! Do u even realize what today is, bitch?! I have been waiting my whole life for this. I'm finally about to have my own dance class at millennium." Shouts Sam, one of my first and closest friend here. She's like a bubble of energy which never pops.

"I know Sam, and I'm really happy for you! But why are you shouting that AGAIN, when you've already told me that fifty times by now? You do know I'm about to meet you in 10 minutes, right?" I facepalmed myself in my head.

"I know but I couldn't wait!! You need to come here soon, Ara! Ugh, I cant describe my excitement!" Sam starts happily shouting and I assume jumping again.

"I know, Sam and I'll be there in 10, ok? I love your excitement but you need to save your energy for the actual class. So just start warming up and I'll be there soon. Yeah?"

"Okay, but be here soon. And yes, I'll keep my energy for the class, party pooper. Bye" Sam said making me smile and ended the call before I had a chance to reply.

I got ready and wore a white crop top and blue jeans with white sneakers and left the apartment. I was a student here on education visa so I didn't drive here but I did use the public transport a lot. In 10 minutes, I was walking inside Millennium and I was met with a tight hug from none other than Sam herself.

"Thank god you're here. I was waiting for you." Sam shrieked.

"I know but I'm here now. So how're you feeling?" I asked.

"Honestly, it all seems surreal. I know what I'm going to teach today for my first class and have practiced it obviously, but nerves you know. I just hope that it goes good." Sam said and I could see she was just as excited as scared.

"It's going to be great Sam. Don't worry." I assured her, hugging her once again. "Infact, come on I'll practice with you one last time before you start."

15 Minutes Later

It was finally time for Sam's performance and she sure didn't disappoint. Her dance was absolutely amazing. I was in awe of her skills as her body glided to Billie Eilish's voice. Her dance was filled with such raw emotion that everyone's attention was focused on her.

But while I was focused on her dance I felt someone come and stand dangerously close behind me and felt them breath against my ear. I turned around expecting it to be Alex teasing me but I was shocked on see who it was.

"We meet again"

He said as his breath brushed my ear, giving me chills. It'd been 2 weeks since our last encounter and I wasn't expecting to ever see him again. But I'd be lying if I said thoughts about him hadn't crossed my mind in the past 2 weeks.

He was standing right behind me in all his glory with a grin on his face, his hands in the pocket of his jeans and his eyes focused on me. He was looking at me as if I was the most interesting thing in the world and he could just stand there all day, looking at me. And I guess, I wouldn't even mind that.