Chapter Two

"They've got to be together," James told Roxie as he looked at where Marlene and Dorcas were sitting with Lily in the Great Hall, "No two people are that close without being romantically involved." "You and Sirius are closer than them," the brunette shot back, pointing her fork between both teenage boys, "Are the two of you dating?"

Remus chuckled at the obviously sarcastic question while Peter did not catch on quite as quickly. "Wait seriously?" the blonde boy exclaimed in shock, "Did you give up on Lily?" "Yes Wormtail that's exactly what happened," James responded sarcastically, "I totally gave up on the love of my life to be with Padfoot."

"What?" Sirius questioned, mouth full of food as he looked up in confusion. "Nothing Sirius," Theodosia told the long haired boy, shaking her head disapprovingly, "Now please stop talking with your mouth full."  Remus chuckled at his friend's flustered expression while James stared off in the distance as he were pondering a great mystery of life.

"I've decide I'm going to reinvent myself this year."

     "And what might I ask makes you think that'll happen?" Roxie asked her brother before taking a bite of her food. "Oh ye of little faith," James huffed, balling up his napkin and tossing it at her, "I can change. What do you say Pads? Let's reinvent ourselves. We could be like Batman and Robin." "More like Shaggy and Scooby," Roxie joked, causing Remus to laugh loudly before covering his mouth to hold the laughter in. Peter looked at the Potter witch in confusion before catching on. "Or better yet," Remus suggested once he had calmed down slightly, "Bambi and Thumper."

Theodosia furrowed her brow and tilted her head as Peter and Roxie laughed at the joke. A joke she very obviously didn't get. Roxie, being the first to notice the other girl's confused expression, quickly ceased her laughing fit and went back to focusing on the meal in front of her. Remus soon followed suit and returned his attention to the book he was reading beforehand. Theodosia didn't exactly know about the situation the boys had landed themselves in, and Remus had made it very clear he'd do anything to keep it that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My wattpad is finally working again!! This is literally so rushed though😔 I've been so busy but hopefully the next chapter will be better.