prologue

"You should go Kunwarsaa, people need you there, you are a crowned prince and have many responsibilities to fulfill, they are waiting to see their prince to become their King....more than that Ruhi is there waiting for you, you should not be here" Sia silently shook down in agony of love. "Yes..... you are right Sia I should not be here... I should not have come...and you know what I should not have done...I should not have seen a runaway bride... I should not have protected her... I should not have cared for her in all extreme circumstances...I shouldn't have encouraged her in evolving from a timid, anxious Sayesha Singh to a fearless, self-assured, and powerful SIA RAJPUT. I shouldn't have been taken away by her beauty, her innocence, her eyes. I was dumb to foolishly fall in love with HER.....yes I should not have....." Raghav let all the anguish in his heart out with a scream. The invisible bond and love that bound them both was broken for him today. He started to walk away from there, but paused and laughed ominously, saying, "You have seen Raghaveer Pratap Singh's love, but now you and the world will see the wrath of his anger. Better prepare yourself for that, SIA RAJPUT."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the World of Royalty, duties and responsibilities, nestled amidst lush greenery and towering mountains, there existed a tale of forbidden love and looming consequences. Raghav, the crowned prince, stood torn between his duties as a future king and the depths of his heart, where love had taken root in the most unexpected of places.

It all began when Raghav encountered Sayesha Singh, a runaway bride fleeing from an arranged marriage. Despite knowing the risks, Raghav couldn't turn away from her plight. He sheltered her, protected her, and encouraged her, as she transformed from a timid, anxious girl into Sia Rajput, a woman of strength and determination.

But as their bond deepened, so did the realization of the impossibility of their love. Raghav's responsibilities to his kingdom and the expectation of love and marriage with his best friend Ruhi loomed over him like a shadow, threatening to shatter the fragile happiness he had found with Sia.

As Sia urged him to return to his kingdom and fulfill his obligations, Raghav grappled with the agony of his emotions. He knew he shouldn't have fallen in love with her, shouldn't have let his heart dictate his actions. Yet, despite his resolve to walk away, the pain of leaving Sia behind tore at him.

With a heavy heart and a foreboding sense of impending doom, Raghav vowed to confront the consequences of his choices. As he turned away from Sia, his laughter echoed ominously, signaling the storm that was about to descend upon their lives.

And so, the tale of Raghav, the crowned prince, and Sia, the woman he loved against all odds, began its tumultuous journey—a journey fraught with duty, desire, and the inevitable clash between love and responsibility.

It is said that "The journey of Love can be painful and risky, but the destination is absolutely worth it."

Let us find out what turmoil and pain Raghav and Sia go through to reach their destination.