Shock

SIA

The whole palace was silent, I don't know where everyone is gone...but as far as I know, Taasisa would have gone to our company for her routine 'inspections'...I don't know why she has this insecurity that I will snatch all the rights of their children.

My Papa was always keen on doing business which I have also inherited from him, so before his death, he started his own company of textiles and traditional clothes to promote our culture and within a span of two years his business flourished but after his death, Daadusaa along with the royal duties engrossed himself in business ... somewhere to overcome the loss of his young son also. My Taausaa has always been the kind to keep himself away from all these duties. He is a writer and loves writing poems, stories, and shayaries so Taaisaa always thinks that this is a kind of loss for her and wants to acquire everything for Samrat, and for that, I don't have any issues but she won't understand that. 

I want to do business but not with my family name and support, I want to learn from my mistakes not always be under someone's support but I know Daadusaa would never allow me. He believes that everything that is my father's is mine now so I don't need to work extra but I can't accept this, I will happily give all these to Sam after all he is my brother.

I was looking for Sam my bro when my phone rings and it was Sam my bestie so I picked up the call.

"Hello Ms. Rajkumari, will you grace a lowlife girl like me with your presence today since I am waiting in this restaurant for the last two hours and now people are giving me looks like I am mad or something, so I am sorry for your discomfort but I will be honored to meet you." She breathed in one sentence.

"ok ok drama queen, I am sorry I forgot but I will be there in 10 mins max...do you want me to get your other half also...I mean to complete the Sam Square" I teased her smiling wide and I know she would be red from all the blushing. They both are idiots...they both have feelings for each other but are scared to express...my cute little monkeys.

"stop teasing me you brat, once you met your Prince Charming then I will show you what is real teasing...now don't waste my time and come fast." this girl has always diverted this topic...no worry I will play the cupid for both of you.

"hey I am not a brat, I told you na I am just 10 mins away...till then order some food for me," I told her while reaching for my car keys.

"Oh God she is always hungry" she huffed with annoyance, I laughed and cut the call.

After a 10 min drive, I reached that restaurant and there she was sitting in my fav corner ogling other's property I mean their handbags...she has this weird obsession with handbags...despite her one wardrobe filled with bags she is never satisfied.

"Hey love" I surprised her suddenly

"You idiot girl what took you so long...you made me wait for almost 1 hour and 45 mins" there she is my angry tiger.

"Babe that is called fashionably late girl...you know like celebs, Royals should also maintain their swag na," I said dramatically flipping my hair back.

"Yeah yeah"

"So what did you order or have you ordered yet or not?" 

And she rolled her eyes and said "why do you always behave like you are hungry..sometimes I wonder if you are really a princess and I ordered your fav Mongolian spicy noodles...Ms noodles obsessed"

"Hey what has food's relation with me being a princess and anyways I am a normal girl and I  believe in that, by the way, have I ever said anything about your handbags obsession...so people have their choices" I complained pouting my lips.