CURSED CHILD

SIA

Life has thrown difficulties one way or another at me and after suffering for so many years I found my solace in my family, my loved ones but now it seems like everything is falling apart...again. And I am scared to even think if History is repeating itself, am I again going to be alone...is this really my fate to live in fear...of losing...people...and myself.

I am feeling numb, lost like a 10-year-old, my body is shaking but no emotions are coming out... it's suffocating. Sam is taking me to the hospital, my mind is blank and lost.

After reaching the hospital my hands and legs are shaking remembering the last time I came here, from that time I am scared of hospitals. The hospital walls and their fear is overpowering my mind, everything is coming in flashes, right after my parent's death, everything is coming around in a circle. I was moving, my steps halted but Sami held me by my shoulder and I can't express how thankful I am to her for being by my side here, we were walking towards ICU... I don't want to go there, I haven't the strength to look at my Daadusaa in this condition, just after turning to a corner I can see Sam and Taaisaa waiting there maybe for the Doctor to at least assure that Daadusaa will be fine...

Sam glanced at my side and came running towards me, he engulfed me in his arms and patted my head, but I could not say anything.

" Everything will be fine Sia, you know n how strong Daadusaa is, he will come fighting everything, after all, he cannot leave his betaji," and that broke the walls that I made to show strong myself, and I started crying hard, everything was going inside my head, I was an emotional mess.

"Sam Daadusaa is suffering there, why this always happens to me, why people I love have to suffer, I can't lose him, Sam, how will Daadisaa handle this news, I can't even face her, this is so wrong, where is Daadisaa...is she ok?? where is she?" I cried hugging him tightly.

"she is in the palace with Papa and Shivi...they are there for her, you first control yourself and stop crying we have to be strong for Daadusaa...you have to handle Daadisaa also so, please control your emotions," he said with a tired voice and to watch him like this, I am really scared to lose him or anyone else now...everyone is suffering just because of me.

"Sam this is all my fault...I am a cursed child Sam, people are right...whoever gets close to me either dies or has to suffer...I can't be with you, you will also get hurt because of me...MOVE AWAY" I moved my steps back but he pulled me back in a tight hug.

"Are you insane Sia, who said you are cursed and everyone gets hurt because of you...you are my little angel Sia, wherever you will be, you will spread happiness and smiles...you are not  cursed...and if someone says this kind of bullshits then they have to face your brother ok?" His voice was laced with a hint of sadness and anger.

"Sia how could you even think like this babe...I will break everyone's teeth if they do something like this...and even if you are that you are not but if you believe then I will still stick to your bum like a piece of chewing gum" Sami unsuccessfully tried to clear the emotional mess that I had created.

"When will Daadusaa be ok Sam?...when will he come out of coma?" I asked him desperately.

"Sia Doc has said that due to this fatal accident and internal bleeding, Daadusaa's brain is in shock so, till the time his internal wounds heal and give an indication to the brain, his chance of coming out from coma is less...but listen to me first we have to treat him like normal because he can hear us so love and care is the most important cure for him right now...after 5-6 days his all tests reports will come and when the doctor will be satisfied, we can take him home with proper guidance so ...now this is in our hands to treat Daadusaa and also to handle Daadisaa and everyone else" He was explaining everything and I was listening to him silently...