Raghaveer Pratap Singh

Raghaveer Pratap Singh or Raghav

Crown Prince of Jaisalmer

Son of Maharaj Rajveer Pratap Singh and Maharani Kaushlya Devi

A bold, confident, smart, young handsome man, a sight to behold, crush of many princesses of Rajasthan, and a popular face in the world of media and entertainment industry.

 A smart businessman and a successful entrepreneur in India and other parts of the world. A man of few words and beholder of his promises and respects people with honesty and loyalty. He is a man with a calm and cold demeanour and never forgive those who betray him or his kingdom.

Raghaveer is a name that is soothing for his friends and family and gives a sense of protectiveness and safety but for enemies, his name is like a storm that will erase the existence of people without leaving any evidence.

Raghaveer Pratap Singh never felt any emotions like pain or need, whatever he wanted was always there in front of him, or if not then he will surely get it in his own ways but what will happen when he will not be able to get that one thing or one person for whom he craves for more than his life, what will he do and for what extent will he go that is suspense but remember one thing this is RAGHAVEER PRATAP SINGH and he will get what he wants.

Sister - Raghavi singh

Friends - Ruhi Sharma(best friend), Dev Chauhan( Raghavi's fiance), Indra Sharma( Ruhi's brother)