Prologue: The Bunny Meets Her Nightmare

Hello, my readers and yes, you read this correctly. I am making another story copied from FFN. But at least the author did give me permission for my own dosage of inspiration. The story I take inspiration from is 'The Slayer and His Bunny' by 'The Doom King of Latveria'. To say that this story is bizarre would be understatement. It's a magical girl show crossover with Doom of all things. It's strange. It's bizarre. It's weird. And it's just a one-shot.

And yet, with the magical genre being deconstructed and get introduced to a whole slew of darker and edgier atmosphere, suffice to say that I am intrigued.

By now, reading the original would mean that you will understand. But if you know, you will know that there are many twists, turns and changes.

And overall, what I am doing is just that.

Do note that I have no freaking idea about Pretty Cure so don't try and sass about 'Canon Defilement' or something. I just followed what is in the page. And don't expect this to be a full story. Unfortunately, just like the original, this will be a one-shot and is basically experimental. And just an excuse for me to read for my own self actually.

With that said, let's get in on the adventure.

OF DEATH.

______________________________________

Pain. That's the first thing that Usami Ichika feel when she wakes up to the smell of disinfectant and the sound of flickering florescent lights from outside the room. Her head is pounding, her world is spinning, spinning long enough to gather herself more solidly. But most of all, she is alive.

And she feel that last part was the more relieving thing she ever feel in her life.

Looking to herself, she found her body were wearing a slightly thin layer of hospital gown. While she can't clearly see her body that was being covered in a nursing gown, she can still feel something had struck and wrapped around her stomach, which she think was a bandage. And lastly, an IV is connecting to one of her arms that diagnosis her vitality.

Ichika swallows what little spit she has in her dry throat, coughs, and then rasps the first sound she makes with her own voice after waking up, "What... happened?"

She was confused. And tired. But mostly confused. Her last memory that she can remember was walking to her workplace and shop, the Kirapati Cafe, with her fairy friend Pekorin, when they suddenly being attacked by Julio and his new Kirakiraru Thieves monster, which made her turn into Cure Whip to defend herself.

...and then another thing happening so suddenly before she can attack the Kirakiraru Thieves, which she vaguely remember some of it.

"Peko~! Ichika is awake, Peko~!" Ichika was pulled from her musings by shrill of familiar voice that made her turn her gaze at the source.