Love at first sight?

It was a warm Autumn day when I first saw him. His warm, inviting blue eyes begging me to come closer;his perfect blonde hair flowing and swaying in the warm breeze. It was him, I didn't want to love him, I really didn't. But on that day it seemed that nothing else mattered. A son of Apollo stole the son of hades's heart. It seemed so wrong, but it seemed so right. First Percy Jackson and now him.... He seemed perfect, the exact opposite of myself. I loved him, but he could never know.... To my astonishment, the moment I looked away his eyes seemed to be glued to me. He soon became to inch closer towards me, slowly but quickly in my mind. Nervous sweat fell down my forehead as my heart seemed to drop to my stomach. He was here. His perfect blonde hair swept across his perfect forehead in the dramatic wind. He nervously smiled toward me, as I caught his glare. He stuttered,"Nico?"
My brain and heart immediately stopped at that exact moment. "Yes?"I stuttered. He confidently sputtered, "Would you mind accompanying me on a date to the movies tomorrow night?" I lightly blushed, as I smiled and cheerfully said,"of course..." He smiled as he said,"see you at seven my sunshine." I quickly attempted to stutter not to call me sunshine, but he was gone by the time I got the first word out of my mouth.