The Choice....

Nico's pov
My smile spread from cheek to cheek as I walked back to my cabin. Still hung over with love some would say. The moment I entered the cabin my heart skipped a beat. Someone stood in the cabin smiling almost as much as I was. His jet black hair was blowing through the wind that gushed from the door upon entrance. His sea green eyes captured my soul upon glance. It was the one who got away..... It was none other than my first love.... I wanted to hate him but at the same time I wanted to have him to myself. It was none other than Percy Jackson. His smile spread from cheek to cheek as he said,"hello Nico."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Percy's pov
I had just came into his cabin to congratulate him on his date with Will Solace... But as I walked into there I completely forgot my intentions.. His threatening and almost sexy glare.... Annabeth. Remember Annabeth. Annabeth, the love of my life. Forget nico. Your not his type anyways. He has Will you have Annabeth.... No matter how many times I told myself this the feeling didn't fade away. Just one moment, just one glance..... Little did I know that he felt the same way....

Hahaha just kidding, since I missed writing on April Fools day, here's what I would have written😉

Trust me this was painful to write and is just an April fools day feelings chapter

So it is just meant to be a joke, laugh laugh and smile at my awesomeness.