True love? Or just lust?

The night had arrived. I felt nauseous because, he was so perfect and he asked ME, Nico Di Angelo, out on a date. I guess opposites really do attract;darkness and light together for hopefully forever. My thoughts astray with love were suddenly interrupted by a pounding on my door. Excitedly, I sprang up from my bunk bed banging my head against the frame in the process. The pain couldn't possibly sidetrack my feelings though, my mind seemed to be brainwashed by his amazing smile and how perfect he was. Remembering the door, I continued my quick and love struck race to get the door. Excitedly I opened the door, to the disappointing sight of Jason.... His smile stretched all the way up to his eyes, and he looked mentally insane (like most fangirls/fanboys are). He screamed as he quickly stammered,"OH MY GOSH! YOU HAVE A DATE WITH WILL SOLACE TONIGHT!!!!!" I exasperatedly replied,"yes, calm down grace." He screamed,"NEVER.YOU GUYS ARE AN OTP AND THAT IS FINAL! I NEED TO TELL THE APHRODITE CABIN!!!" I quickly yelled,"GRACE DONT YOU DARE." He smirked and raced off as Will approached the door looking confused. I smirked and replied,"He has us in a 'OTP'." Will laughed and said,"oh really now?" I blushed, unable to speak any more words. He then smiled and leaned forward. He got closer,closer, and pecked me on the lips. I blushed and kissed him back. He then passionately kissed me back. He began to move down my neck when I stopped him and said,"let's save that for later."