How they got togehther part 5

anyways after the whole chemistry incadent they were back at home preparing for a race

kim challeanged alix yet again to another race.

Kim:Alix is probaly to chicken to race with me again.

Max: But kim are yu sure this is a good idea she beated you the last 7 times.

Kim: well this time it's gonna be different.

Alix:Really?

Kim:finnally your here...

Alix: well it isn't my fault that mari made the biggest poster ever...

it was true mari had made a poster so big the whole class needed to carry it.

Max : so since your both here now let the race begin!!!

they were about half way in the race when a loud shriek can be her they looked up at the top of the eiffle tower.

Lover boy:Citizens of paris I am lover boy i am here to make my ships fall in love no matter what!!!

He shot 2 people and they quikly made their way to each other and started acting lovey dovey

The heros quickly transforms and went to fight the akumatized villian.

Lover boy: great the heros are here King monkey bunnix where are you!!!

Kingmonkey and Bunnix: wait what have we done??!?!?

Lover boy : not being togehther is what you have done!!! even after he saved your life you two are still not togehther!!!

Rena:I have to agree with lover boy...

LB: me too...

Bunnix: not the time girls!!!

Lover boy: even LB  and Rena agrees with me!!! hey i'll make you a deal if king monkey and bunnix willingly kisses on the lips I will willingly giveup my akuma...

Cat Noir: that is kinda fair actually

Carapace:So should we leave so that they can you know...

Kimlix: what the heck?!?!?

Bunnix: why would I want to kiss him!!!

King monkey : why would I kiss her!!!

Lb: black mail time rena

Rena: sooooooo about 2 days ago they were talking or something they were in a room alone and they wre so close to...

bunnix slaps her hand over renas mouth

Bunnix: don't you dare bring that up!!!

Lover boy: if you two don't willingly kiss ,i'll just have to make you.

Carapace : Wait we'll sort this out just give up a moment...

the team looked at bunnix and king monkey they were fighting

the class was just looking at them fighting

Juleka: why don't we just push their lips togehther so we can get this done with...

Lover boy: sure

insted he shot them both

they started acting lovey dovey, obviously rena took a video

rena: why are they still aren't kissing

Lover boy just give them sometime

then after five minutes them finally kissed but it was only for 5 seconds