How they got together part13

Alix POV

Alya:Okay back to the topic, WHy are you even about love anyways?

Alix:Uhh...Well...Umm....

After the things that alya just explained I think it just confirmed something

Alix:Umm...you see from what you said umm...kinda sounds like...me with Kim.

Alya yet again spat her tea in my face I wiped the tea of my face with the cloth she gave me earlier

Alix:Remind me next time I talk to you about somthing important to not let you drink anything while talking. ANd why did you spray your tes in my face anyway I thought you were going to be happy not shocked.

Alya:I am happy and shocked at the same time.Happy that you finnally admitted your feellings but shocked that you actually admitted it I mean I thought you were going to stay indenial for ever!!!

Alix:Well I couldn't stay indenial anyways you wouldn't have let me.I bet you probaly have a whole book filled with plans to get me and kim together.

Trixx:She actually does have one.

This time I took and sip of alyas tea and spat it on her insted

Alix:What??!??!Where?

Trixx: IN her night stand It's a red book containing many ideas on how to get her ships together!

I marched of to her alya's bedroom while she's still cleaning her face.I look in her night stand and sure enough there was a red book in there.I opened the book And fliped through the pages

There were ways of getting max and sabrina together chloe and luka, lila and nathaniel,Chloe and nathaniel?,Zoe and Luka?Nathaniel and Mark?

Alix:Why are there so many ships for Nathaniel?

Alya:Well I couldn't decide who he would look best with,I mean after he turned into the evillustrator He and chloe had some chemistry,Then again There was a period of time he spent with lila even thou I was all a lie that lila made up but I think there was something more than that but also mark and nathaniel have been writing comics together for years!Actually there's a section even for you and NAthaniel.

Alix:What!??!Why?

Alya:You guys are pretty close friends I thought you guys might grow into somthing more!

Alix:Me and nathaniel are just friends nothing more.

I fliped through more of the pages until I found the one for me and kim

Alix: A date at the Ice skating rink?

Alya:Well you're good and skating and Kim's a swimmer and when you freeze water It turns into ice and boom Ice skating!

Alix:Okay?Wait a haunted house?

Alya:You guys always make bets on who can get scared the least

Alix:Oh,right and may I add that I won all of the haunted house bets