How they got together part14

Kim POV

Xuppu finally finished picking out his bananas and now we were walking home well i was walking home and xuppu was sitting on my shoulder telling me that the teachers got the whole entire history of the dinosours wrong."Wait so ur telling me that plagg destroyed the dinosours because one of them ate his cheese?""Yep and the explsion was super big but you should go ask Fluff that next time we see her she has like the best memories"said xuppu"Ok,if only she could use her power without setting another catastrophy""I think there is a way we'll have to ask fluff that too she would remember how to do that" "Is there something fluff doesn't know?""I don't think so, oh wait there is she doesn't know what's in the gurdians book we kwamis are fobidden to look in it incase we get kwaminapped by someone evil like nooroo and duusu"."ahh"

Alix POV

I was getting home from Alya's house cus I couldn't handle anymore of her fangirling and her obsession with shipping people is kinda weird I mean other than The book there was a hole entire shipping love board on her wall and she kept spitting tea in my face.I was going around the corner when I bumped into someone."Oof,Sorry I wasn't looking"I said"No i'm sorry I should have been looking infront of me" A hand helped me up and I collected my stuff I looked at who I bumped into and froze."K-Kim?""Alix?".

Sorry guys short chapter I know but I can't think of anyhting right now. Hopefully tonights dream will give me some more inspo. And I am currently ghoasting someone who I think can potentially be my soulmate cus I was scrolling through my tiktok fyp and I came across a tiktok that described him perfectly.I really am acting like my zodiac sign.

I'm going to give you guys a challange comment down below what do you think my zodiac sign is and what do you think is my real name. i'll give you my answer in 2 weeks!(cryingkuri You can't comment down below bestie cus you already know my zodiac sign cus I talk to you every day)

Okie

Byeeeeeeeee

Eggy