The Beginning

First she appeared. As she looked around, she felt at ease and alone, except for the many bunnies hopping around peacefully and the birds flying and chirping in perfect harmony-

"Hello!" said a welcoming male voice.

"Ah!" cried the newcomer. "What the- who the hell are you?"

"I'm Andrew, your guide through this strange world, filled with friends and foes, legends and myths, and I could go on forever with this but I'm going to cut myself short. I'll explain the rest later." said the happy, healthy looking man.

The girl blinked.

"Er... my name is Sunny, so... what am I here for?" she asked.

"Well you can start by cutting down some trees with your axe." replied Andrew.

"What axe?" asked Sunny. "Wait a second..."

She then rummaged through her...

"Invisible Backpack? Sweet!" she exclaimed.

"Well, er... I guess you could call it that, you can keep a bunch of stuff in it though. There are separate slots for ammo, money, and accessories, though you can wear most accessories. But like I said, cut down some trees!" replied and stated Andrew.

"Okay." said Sunny, walking up to the closest tree.

As she was cutting down some trees, (which was surprisingly easy) she saw something in the distance.

"Um... what's that?" she asked the guide, pointing at a transparent, green, dome-shaped creature.

"Oh that? that's just a slime. It wont attack you unless you get in it's way or provoke it." replied Andrew.

"Should I kill it?" asked Sunny hastily.

"If you want, they're really not that strong." said Andrew.

"Um, ok." decided Sunny.

She walked up to the slime, pulled out a sword from her "invisible backpack", then stabbed the slime.

"Whoa..." The slime jumped over her, and she turned around and finished it off. A few of the slime's remnants were left on the ground, and Sunny picked them up. "What's this?" she asked Andrew.

"Er... slime, obviously." He replied.

"Now that I think about it, I could have guessed..." she muttered.

"You could make a light source out of them if you like; it's flammable, for some reason."

"Yeah, I'll start to make a shelter now, care to help?"

"Of course! Let's get to it."

In a couple of short hours, the base was finished. It was simply two rooms stacked on top of each other, both of which were furnished with a table and two chairs around it (and a door of course), and Andrew made a nice bench outside to relax on. But something wasn't right...

"Something's missing," said Sunny.

"Maybe walls?" answered Andrew.

"How did I just build a house without walls and not notice it?"

"I don't know, it happens to everyone. It's like some kind of weird instinct or something. Nobody really knows why."

"Huh, that is pretty weird."

"Yeah..."

Silence.

"Well, can you teach me how to make some walls?" asked Sunny.

"Yeah, sure. Get out your axe, because we're going to be cutting." Andrew replied.

And for the last few hours of the day, they cut wood, made furniture, and then settled in for the night ahead.